Oschino: "I was so loyal to Jay Z, I would've shot Nas if he gave the word"

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even if it were true? So Beans is on Nas level now:dahell:

He destroyed Jay, State Properties boss. Those bozos weren't serving anyone lmao.

If they could have destroyed Nas on wax, why didn't they?

Only on The Coli...where Freeway, Chris & Neef would have beaten Nas in a battle:mindblown:
put on a beat:dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Wouldve been phillys most wanted pt 2

new-york-ny-usa-april-16-2014-rapper-jungle-brother-of-nas-attends-DYH3R1.jpg
nas #1 enforcer

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Lmao Beans was never on Nas level, you're delusional. You're literally the only person that thinks Nas should have battled state property.

And you keep proving my point...oooh Oschino (known by about 6 Internet rap geeks) dissed Nas, Nas didn't want it, Nas was scared lmao. Nas wasn't wasting time on these chumps. Is that you Freeway?

This is entertaining, I've never seen this angle before. Tell me more how Oschino had Nas shook.

It's easy to say that in 2017....back in 2002, Beans was one of the hottest rappers out. If you preferred Kiss & Beanie over Nas and Jay, that wasn't seen as crazy.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Even if it were true? So Beans is on Nas level now:dahell:

He destroyed Jay, State Properties boss. Those bozos weren't serving anyone lmao.

If they could have destroyed Nas on wax, why didn't they?

Only on The Coli...where Freeway, Chris & Neef would have beaten Nas in a battle:mindblown:
Not them but I did always say if Jay fell back and let Cam'ron handle Nas, Cam would have ended Nas at that point.

And Nas is my #1