O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
"“White people don’t force black people to have babies out of wedlock"

interesting coming from a guy who is pro-life

it disgusts that people actually believe and agree with anything this fool has to say:snoop:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
it doesn't, what about all the black men who leave there kids
Of course black men are at fault...but if I had to blame one more than the other it would be the black woman. Why? Because with great power comes great responsibility (yeah I know, its a Spiderman quote, but its the truth) and the final say so on if a child is brought into this world is the woman's and hers alone. There is no debating that. So if you are the person entrusted with that power, you might have to take the majority of the blame when its a bad decision.

On a smaller note, women have got to stop thinking that a man who wont marry them, is actually going to be around to help raise a child. I know its what he SHOULD do, but women have got to start making better decisions. Guarantee you the power of the p*ssy will force men to start doing the same.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
tumblr_llv2k7zMVl1qkylono1_500.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Here comes the finger pointers.....
'Deadbeats' complain the most about black women.

That's what I don't understand most of the time in TLR; Bash single parents (parent being the optimal word here) that's in the trenches every day, puttin' food on the table, taking care of business, but give the deadbeat a pass :what: :why:

Where dat Hard on Deadbeats at :usure:. I'm sure we have a few of those types brehs and brehettes on TheColi , hidin' :scheme:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Is he wrong though....:leostare:

Yes hes wrong. Hes making a spurious correlation based exclusively on race. We learned how lazy, and intellectually ineffective these relationships are in a basic high school math class.

To expand, there is a white out of wedlock rate, correct? Oh, but conservatives are quick to say that because its lower than the black rate somehow it doesnt count. I mean, are these white people defective and not truly "white". Well, what if we analyzed other variables, CROSS-RACIALLY, and measured data to quantify why people in general make poor decisions. Thats not even to mention the impositions imposed by the dominant society, which makes black success exceedingly difficult.

Do we do any of this on a large-scale? Of course not, we're America. Dumb and racist to the core, with simply concepts used to explain significant problems. Im certainly not taking the agency away from the black community, and black women, when it comes to out of wedlock births. Its something that can be improved on; but anyone entertaining this ignorant nonsense needs serious help.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Here comes the finger pointers.....
'Deadbeats' complain the most about black women.

No they don't they are the ones that encourage the bullshyt from black women. They are the ones making all the damn b*stard kids. Deadbeat nikkas don't talk about black women and if they do it praising them

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I never agree with Oreilly, but he's spot on. I actually :lawd:'d when I caught that ether last night. The black community is doomed, and 75% of you nikkas are why. No objectivity whatsoever.

Yall act like these broads don't get pregnant to collect a check from either the gov or some sucker
Then you got cats in here saying they "would, raw" to any picture of a fine broad posted.
THEN you got cats who joke "nikkas die every day, B", but get mad at the Zimmerman verdict.

But let a white person tell you about yourselves based off your own words and actions, and nikkas wanna riot. :dahell:

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No they don't they are the ones that encourage the bullshyt from black women. They are the ones making all the damn b*stard kids. Deadbeat nikkas don't talk about black women and if they do it praising them

Well, judging from this board alone, I'd have to disagree....

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Wait.. so since unwed black mothers are the cause of violent crimes, then what is the cause of violent crimes committed by a white person with married parents?