@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Very rarely do I post, I prefer to enjoy the fukkery from afar. Have since SOHH.
But anyone who seriously engages @ORDER_66 in conversation about anything is wasting their time. He is in the top 3 dumbest posters on the site. Idk how many of have bothered to look into the ‘books’ he’s written, but even reading the blurb will show you what you’re up against.

There‘a a reason he never made it as an author, there’s a reason he’s in all the threads related to crypto, there’s a reason his arguments are rambling and incoherent, there’s a reason he contradicts or makes up information.
He is genuinely slow, and I don’t say that as an insult, I say it as a fact for others to see.

Please be aware that when you engage him, you’re dealing with someone who is missing connections in their brain, you won’t get any satisfactory answers, he will never admit fault, or admit the reason he’s a broke, fat, unemployed PoS is his own fault.
bu6VlrE.png

YokeOKJ.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you really want to try this angle to deflect your bullshyt, I’ll gladly offer an ip check ban bet. The reality is you’ll make an excuse and go on your clueless way, thinking you’ve done something.
Im lucky enough in life that I support people on the coli and the endeavours theyre working at.
I looked at your books because you have them in your sig, with the intention to buy, again, to support. Then I saw what you were offering, and that you weren’t serious as an author.

I dont need to do an ip ban bet look at your overall rep you looking suspect :dahell: and secondly writing is a hobby of mine It not my focus at all. And lastly idgaf what people think they can criticize me all day they just mad I dont suck the democratic biden dikk thats all it is... :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont need to do an ip ban bet look at your overall rep you looking suspect :dahell: and secondly writing is a hobby of mine It not my focus at all. And lastly idgaf what people think they can criticize me all day they just mad I dont suck the democratic biden dikk thats all it is... :manny:
They're trying to get you banned. As a day 1 coli bruh I'd advise you not take the bait.

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
I’m suspect because I have a low post count? Or I’m suspect because that makes for a convenient excuse to do exactly what I said you’d do?
Genuine question, if writing isn’t your main focus, what is? Is it stanning shyt coins? Is it stanning Sony when you can’t afford a PS5?
Is it posting all day everyday on the coli?
Is It being a bum and blaming the world for your own self inflicted issues?
I honestly don’t give a fukk about your political views, so miss me with that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m suspect because I have a low post count? Or I’m suspect because that makes for a convenient excuse to do exactly what I said you’d do?
Genuine question, if writing isn’t your main focus, what is? Is it stanning shyt coins? Is it stanning Sony when you can’t afford a PS5?
Is it posting all day everyday on the coli?
Is It being a bum and blaming the world for your own self inflicted issues?
I honestly don’t give a fukk about your political views, so miss me with that.

No one knows who alias this is...:mjlol: suspect asf... You came in here to dogpile on an UNKNOWN lurker by definition you are suspect

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

Aetheon and K'nuba​

The Origin Of Aaron Jackson​

As far as I know it’s just these 2. This is the blurb for the second book;

Aaron Jackson was just a normal mechanic when the russian mafia came knocking at his place of employment. After the russian mafia hurts his friends and takes over his old neighborhood because they want the land. When no one helps and the system is corrupt, Aaron has no choice other than to begin his one man war on crime against the mafia and take back what they have stolen by any means necessary. Trained as a martial artist in a deadly martial art by his mentor Mr park since he was a child he will employ all that he knows to bring them down. What turns into a crusade against evil, greed and corruption turns into a deadly game of cat and mouse with family and friends in the crosshair and their lives hang in the balance. Will Aaron succeed or lose everything he holds dear?

This is what he puts forward, his genuine best effort at getting people to buy his book. Its littered with poor grammar, rambling sentences, poor sentence structure etc
And that’s him really trying.
It might come off harsh but I can’t stand people who like to be loudly and confidently stupid.
shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Listen to Contrarian Corner Episode 1 by Norman Colson on #SoundCloud

@ORDER_66 the fact that this is who you really are is so much worse than being a.CAC troll.... :pachaha:

Last edited:

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
No one knows who alias this is...:mjlol: suspect asf... You came in here to dogpile on an UNKNOWN lurker by definition you are suspect
This reads like one of your books, incoherent rambling. If you don’t want to own your shyt or find it easier to deflect then there’s not a lot more to add. Good luck in life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This reads like one of your books, incoherent rambling. If you don’t want to own your shyt or find it easier to deflect then there’s not a lot more to add. Good luck in life.

I took the book down you dumbass for editing clown :mjlol: you talking all that shyt but its not even for sale until its re-editing...

ive been here since 2014.... YOU been stalking just starting foh... :dead:

Who's mans is this????:mjlol: