Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
cause the man whose album cover is in your avi is not gonna have his music age well and pac will always be more respected as a music legend...
lawrys-seasoned-salt-spice-21216.jpg

Seeing way too much disrespect towards Pac lately.

This kid has his reasons but there's some things you just don't say,this shyt can't go unnoticed.

Nobody riding for Pac no more? Doubt that ..
his uncle killed pac and nobody rode on him i guess thats why dude being so disrespectful but still uncalled for especially on some social media shyt.

So what he got murdered for doing dirt as well
the short: orlando pressed a nikka for a debt and they bodied each other.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
Yeah well if Farrakhan was killed in 96 i'd take the bait because lets b real, Farrakhan had just done the million man march and was alligning himself with Gaddafi. Farrakhan was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more of some sort of threat. Hell, pretty much all the conscious rappers including Pac was acknowledging Farrakhan. So no, i can't take the bait for a man who's supposed to have Black Panther lineage yet threatens to kill the children of other Blackmen on wax.

Y'all need to cut all that "kill other black men" shyt out.

Some niccaz are just as corrupted as their white slave masters and will take your head off/destroy your movement for a plea/bribe/ or a buck.

I wish I could transport myself back to the Audubon Ballroom February 21, 1965 and chop down a few niccaz in attendance.

Some niccaz gotta :camby: to.

I'm all for black love, but it's deeper than that

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So u saying when Biggie got killed it had nothing to do with what Pac already had put in the air, in mags and on wax and him getting killed in Cali was just coincidental?

Biggie or Puff put a hit out thru the crips,so they got they self shot at:manny:?take that up with biggie or puff.