Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
comparing them to nikkas like Jimmy n jack n them lol ok ... U living in a fairy tale if u think they would be enough to hold pac down againest nikkas like that, they mite have his back n that's credit to them but I bet if a bunch ov real killers step to them they would be shook .... The point I was making is had pac survived he would need to have that crew ov killers right there everywhere he went ... Can't just be walking around doing what u want cause your names pac after shyt u been doing ..

I never said they were enough but why get rid of them is what im askin u? The more thoro street cats u surround yourself with the better...unless u think they were not about that life

The only thing Jimmy and Jack had over Pac was man power and fed connects..both of them nikkas was rats anyways so fukk them no respect from me

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I never said they were enough but why get rid of them is what im askin u? The more thoro street cats u surround yourself with the better...unless u think they were not about that life

The only thing Jimmy and Jack had over Pac was man power and fed connects..both of them nikkas was rats anyways so fukk them no respect from me
They didn't just have more man power wat u talking about ... They were legit killers and street nikkas themselfs who grew up on the streets in the 70s and 80s involoved in carribean gang- wars etc u acting like they were not involoved in street shyt just got some bread n that was it .... Pac was at puffys party in 94 after he fell out with Haitian jack ... Why did pac not run up on jack ?? All he did by his own words in vibe was ignore him ... Pac knew what would happen to him that's why ... I don't disagree with u that pac had heart n was a loyal nikka ... But he wasn't wise enough to go at legit street nikkas... hell am. Big 50 fan n even he was playing way over his head trying to beef with supreme and henchman n 50s street credablity is much more solid then pacs ..... Point is 100 % ov these rap nikkas ain't built to beef with real legit street nigggas /bangers ... History has shown what happens wen they actually try to either death or gunshot wounds ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But them same Marin city cats grew up with Said the image put out there to world before his death wasn't who he truly was .... They said he had heart n lived to fight but was far from a thug or gangsta / or street nikka ... I was only making a reference take pacs name away insert Chris browns n everyone calls him out for doing the same thing pac was doing far as claimin n reppin the piru card in there 20s only difference is pac was a lot wilder n took it much further with the gang -shyt ...

If that ain't synonymous with some "gangsta" shyt.:gucci:

I'd never take them hating azz, crab niccaz word for gospel, tho.

It's obvious he was dealing with low level, ignorant types.

I've been the new nicca on the block before.Moved around all my life.

It's the same in every hood.Niccaz have established hierarchies.

When you're the new guy, you gotta do some drastic mythological type shyt to earn your stripes.

Especially when you show up on the block already in your teens.

And we already know why Pac started his affiliation with MOB.It's been discussed to the point of exhaustion.

He had some wolves on his head.I don't think Pac was congregating with MOB because he thought it was the cool,

trendy thing to do.From what I've heard, he wasn't paying to be down with the set.Listening to that new Timmy Ru interview

it seems to me like the MOB respected Pac more than they respected Suge.

See Pac was a brainy/artistic/militant dude, but he was also from the slums.He had west coast connections before he got famous.

he came of age dead in the apex of gang culture.

Now a middle class pop singer from Virginia with no apparent reason for his gang affiliations, I don't know how that applies?

plus the gang shyt is nothing but a watered down relic of what it used to be.It's a totally different dynamic compared to back

in the day

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Laughing at his downfall? He brought it all on himself. He didn't humble himself after he got out of prison, became a blood 25, overinflated his sense of power, and got killed less than a year of being released from prison. The jokes write themselves.
Same shyt we fry Wayne(and Chris Brown)for but because he's PAC that don't matter.

All the conspiracies are stupid. Duke died getting mixed in with street shyt.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
If that ain't synonymous with some "gangsta" shyt.:gucci:

I'd never take them hating azz, crab niccaz word for gospel, tho.

It's obvious he was dealing with low level, ignorant types.

I've been the new nicca on the block before.Moved around all my life.

It's the same in every hood.Niccaz have established hierarchies.

When you're the new guy, you gotta do some drastic mythological type shyt to earn your stripes.

Especially when you show up on the block already in your teens.

And we already know why Pac started his affiliation with MOB.It's been discussed to the point of exhaustion.

He had some wolves on his head.I don't think Pac was congregating with MOB because he thought it was the cool,

trendy thing to do.From what I've heard, he wasn't paying to be down with the set.Listening to that new Timmy Ru interview

it seems to me like the MOB respected Pac more than they respected Suge.

See Pac was a brainy/artistic/militant dude, but he was also from the slums.He had west coast connections before he got famous.

he came of age dead in the apex of gang culture.

Now a middle class pop singer from Virginia with no apparent reason for his gang affiliations, I don't know how that applies?

plus the gang shyt is nothing but a watered down relic of what it used to be.It's a totally different dynamic compared to back

in the day

It's an example moose ....pac was on the verge on bangin at 25 ... I know it's been stated why ... But there still isn't a reason to actully trying to be down at that age espically 1 ov the biggest rappers
In the world ... U can be loyal to a crew of nikkas who are holding u down against enimingos without starting to claim ..... Point blank pac was smart , talented as hell but very easily led/influenced n that is very evident looking at what transpired n that's a fact ... nikka died over a Compton gang- beef n had only been around those piru nigggas less then a year :wow::wow: .... If this was anyone else n not pac ... Most nikkas would come to there senses n see the bullshyt he was on the last few stages ov his life .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Same shyt we fry Wayne(and Chris Brown)for but because he's PAC that don't matter.

All the conspiracies are stupid. Duke died getting mixed in with street shyt.
That's my point .... Take pacs name away and insert Chris brown or Wayne n let them do the same thing tomorrow getting killed set-tripping n every last person will be callin them a nikka who brought it on themselfs .... Pac gets away with everything cause it's pac ..... Hes deffo a goat but nikkas can't seperate him from his music .... nikka did bring a lot ov the drama he was involoved in on himself

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's my point .... Take pacs name away and insert Chris brown or Wayne n let them do the same thing tomorrow getting killed set-tripping n every last person will be callin them a nikka who brought it on themselfs .... Pac gets away with everything cause it's pac ..... Hes deffo a goat but nikkas can't seperate him from his music .... nikka did bring a lot ov the drama he was involoved in on himself
Yeah that's what I have a problem with. When it comes to him he could do no wrong. Dude was a great rapper but let's call a spade a spade. No one else gets away with the shyt he did.

nikkas compare him to Malcolm X. Wtf is these nikkas smoking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's an example moose ....pac was on the verge on bangin at 25 ... I know it's been stated why ... But there still isn't a reason to actully trying to be down at that age espically 1 ov the biggest rappers
In the world ... U can be loyal to a crew of nikkas who are holding u down against enimingos without starting to claim ..... Point blank pac was smart , talented as hell but very easily led/influenced n that is very evident looking at what transpired n that's a fact ... nikka died over a Compton gang- beef n had only been around those piru nigggas less then a year :wow::wow: .... If this was anyone else n not pac ... Most nikkas would come to there senses n see the bullshyt he was on the last few stages ov his life .....

We all know the NY beef spilled over into the gang shyt.

It became intertwined and that's how Pac really got caught up.

Chris Brown & Lil Wayne's in a whole different kind of context.

Different times, circumstances, and reasons.

Can anybody tell my why Chris Brown & Lil Wayne are even affiliated with gang culture?

Just to socialize?

We know Pac was in a heavy situation....Maybe these niccaz have some kind of "I wanna be like Pac" fantasy?

Chris Brown was photoshopping pics of himself in the car with Pac & Suge.

That's why I say it's not the same as back in the day.Everything's watered the fukk down.

All they can do is try to mimic how it was when it was real.It's a lil boys game now.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't just have more man power wat u talking about ... They were legit killers and street nikkas themselfs who grew up on the streets in the 70s and 80s involoved in carribean gang- wars etc u acting like they were not involoved in street shyt just got some bread n that was it .... Pac was at puffys party in 94 after he fell out with Haitian jack ... Why did pac not run up on jack ?? All he did by his own words in vibe was ignore him ... Pac knew what would happen to him that's why ... I don't disagree with u that pac had heart n was a loyal nikka ... But he wasn't wise enough to go at legit street nikkas... hell am. Big 50 fan n even he was playing way over his head trying to beef with supreme and henchman n 50s street credablity is much more solid then pacs ..... Point is 100 % ov these rap nikkas ain't built to beef with real legit street nigggas /bangers ... History has shown what happens wen they actually try to either death or gunshot wounds ...
Man kill.that dumb shyt you talking..you must be 2pac lite because you stay fascinated with who official. But you from England so I doubt you know any real hitters otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with how the next man was moving. The nikka died how he died. You dont gotta be fukkin Tony Montana to get clipped out here. Its nikkas that die over way more petty shyt. You on this nikka dikk hard " I..I.. tolds yall pac wasnt a gangster". He won't fearing jimmy when he told him to his face he set him up. Any body can be touched up. He could've been p*ssy like biggie and puffy and let them nikkas eat his lunch..but he felt he didn't have to lay down some nikkas that bleed just like him..you should salute any nikka thats willing to stand on his own two and get down for his.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man kill.that dumb shyt you talking..you must be 2pac lite because you stay fascinated with who official. But you from England so I doubt you know any real hitters otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with how the next man was moving. He had real street nikkas that to this day vouch for him. nikkas that really chopped it up with him..not a fukkin mc ehit. The nikka died how he died. You dont gotta be fukkin Tony Montana to get clipped out here. Its nikkas that die over way more petty shyt. You on this nikka dikk hard " I..I.. tolds yall pac wasnt a gangster". He won't fearing jimmy when he told him to his face he set him up. Any body can be touched up. He could've been p*ssy like biggie and puffy and let them nikkas eat his lunch..but he felt he didn't have to lay down some nikkas that bleed just like him..you should salute any nikka thats willing to stand on his own two and get down for his.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Man kill.that dumb shyt you talking..you must be 2pac lite because you stay fascinated with who official. But you from England so I doubt you know any real hitters otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with how the next man was moving. The nikka died how he died. You dont gotta be fukkin Tony Montana to get clipped out here. Its nikkas that die over way more petty shyt. You on this nikka dikk hard " I..I.. tolds yall pac wasnt a gangster". He won't fearing jimmy when he told him to his face he set him up. Any body can be touched up. He could've been p*ssy like biggie and puffy and let them nikkas eat his lunch..but he felt he didn't have to lay down some nikkas that bleed just like him..you should salute any nikka thats willing to stand on his own two and get down for his.
I live in the UK now ... I was born n raised on the eastcoast moved to the UK in my early 20s so whats the point .... The same Jimmy who supossely told pac to his face at the house ov blues in 96 with a bunch on rollin 60s to stop going at biggie n puffy n that it could go down right there n then .... That Jimmy u talking about ?? Was he fearing him then??

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of yall dumb as shiiit

stop comparing Pac to Chris Brown and BIG SOULJA.

Cats gon say what they want bout Pac after he gone/decades later to make themselves and their neighborhood look better. At the end of the day...unfortunately Pac did what them Bloods should have been doing, and it wasn't for no publicity or instagram likes....u could say Pac was in 2 deep, and these clowns now on IG just frontin for IG

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yeah that's what I have a problem with. When it comes to him he could do no wrong. Dude was a great rapper but let's call a spade a spade. No one else gets away with the shyt he did.

nikkas compare him to Malcolm X. Wtf is these nikkas smoking.
Agree ... Don't matter what pac did he could do no wrong ..... He wasn't any type ov leader or anything at the time ov his death .... I always say nikka was smart , a great artist but was a confused nikka who did not know what he wanted to be ....