Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So the guy that worked on Pac's murder case knows Pac better than Richie rich? :mjlol:

So you admit that Pac was a set hopper who was crippin in 94 and bloodin it up by the end of 95? :mjlol:
Did I say Greg Kading knew Pac more than RR? He dealt with a lot of information in regards to the gang aspect of the case. Pac unfortunately was deep into the gang beef because Puffy hired the SSCC. That is a fact I never dispute. But Pac was never a Mob piru.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Did I say Greg Kading knew Pac more than RR? He dealt with a lot of information in regards to the gang aspect of the case. Pac unfortunately was deep into the gang beef because Puffy hired the SSCC. That is a fact I never dispute. But Pac was never a Mob piru.

Become a gangbanger because of P Diddy, brehs.

Dude, literally all of Pac's peers said that he had gotten involved with banging. Doesn't matter whether or not he was an "official" blood, he acted like a banger, inserted himself into a gang war, and got MOB tatted on his arm. He thought he was a gangbanger regardless of whetherbor not he received the title of being a piru.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I hate seeing a nicca with less heart try to critique a nicca with more heart than him.

That's why I dismiss MC Eiht.His opinion makes sense in a "Good two shoes" kinda way

but he's a joke in his own hood(Tragniew).He was affiliated with the banging shyt himself

he just never had the heart to kick up any dust.

So I don't like how he's broadcasting his "opinion" like a square would.That's fake to me.

Hypocritical.
He mite not have been wild like that but he grew up that way that's the point .... Pac grew up differently n started getting involved in street shyt in his early-mid 20s that's the point he's making which is going backwards .. take tupacs name away instead a much less wilder name like Chris brown n nikkas call him out all the time for the reppin the piru card in his 20s there's no difference other then pac was wilder and took it a step further n set-tripped on a crip rival n got killed .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It definitely would've made matters worst, but Pac probably felt free to send those shots at Jimmy because he had access to a

a nuke(MOB) of his own.

I'm just giving the context as to why Pac would embrace MOB so heavy in his last days.
Yeah that's true but at the same time suge and the pirus gave pac this false sense ov security thinking he could start claiming the set etc like it's all good horrible idea ... Even big rock the og mob piru by his tone ov voice in that short clip could tell pac with the gang -shyt was a bad idea cause he "was an artist " He said 1 intresting thing which a lot ov nikkas miss aswell ... Which is a good point saying " the person who died would look over dude not to be on some....." Basically he's saying the person who died pac(been on some mob shyt) compared to who tupac truly was ( militant/Panther tip) would be rollin in his grave if he could see how he went out compared to what he coulda , woulda , shoulda been :wow: .... Had pac survived he needed to get away from suge brought too much negavity around which rubbed off on pac :wow:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Pac had heart but I always thought the reason why he truly claimed MOB was because he feared Henchemen(who wouldn't) he needed an "army" so to speak to go up against him

It was also because he was a follower. He absorbed the personalities of those who he hung around. Shouting crip lingo when hanging around crips during the Thug Life era, and shouting blood verbiage when he was with bloods after his prison release.

If Suge and his affiliates were ministers then Pac would've came out with a gospel album by '97. Pac was the real life manifestation of "I Wanna Be Down" by Brandy.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Pac had heart but I always thought the reason why he truly claimed MOB was because he feared Henchemen(who wouldn't) he needed an "army" so to speak to go up against him

But yeah after Against all odds that shyt would have been nasty. Dude would have got killed in 97.
Either that or he would have to actually stop playing cat n mouse with his security n have a group ov killers around at all time no question not no outlawz as backup .... :wow: thing about Jimmy n them in the 90s is they went under the radar were quite about there bizzness so it wouldn't have been hard to get pac touched due to his loud nature .... So yeah pac would actually have to start seriously protecting himself at all times .. If baby lane could hit pac just imagine what a crime boss like henchman n them could get done if they felt it was time to put the nikka in the ground nikkas .....:sadcam:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Are you fukking retarded? Pac called those dudes out on wax, on a song he himself would probably get him killed

Bad Boy was at worst implicated in 94, at best they were the front for those that did

Mobb ran their mouth, Wendy Williams ran her mouth, Chino XL ran his mouth

The only person to catch a stray was Jay, he was a little too close to Big

faccots like you who have no heart no balls should never have the nerve to open your fukin mouth

Ignore that troll

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Either that or he would have to actually stop playing cat n mouse with his security n have a group ov killers around at all time no question not no outlawz as backup .... :wow: thing about Jimmy n them in the 90s is they went under the radar were quite about there bizzness so it wouldn't have been hard to get pac touched due to his loud nature .... So yeah pac would actually have to start seriously protecting himself at all times .. If baby lane could hit pac just imagine what a crime boss like henchman n them could get done if they felt it was time to put the nikka in the ground nikkas .....:sadcam:

And why not? lol how would u know if those guys were about that life or not

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Become a gangbanger because of P Diddy, brehs.

Dude, literally all of Pac's peers said that he had gotten involved with banging. Doesn't matter whether or not he was an "official" blood, he acted like a banger, inserted himself into a gang war, and got MOB tatted on his arm. He thought he was a gangbanger regardless of whetherbor not he received the title of being a piru.
You're being dense. So in that case was Pdiddy and Biggie acting like gangbangers for affiliating themselves with the SSCC despite being from NY?
You also keep citing MC Eight and RR, the former didn't know Pac like that and the latter wasn't around with Pac in his last 9 months.
But don't forget to answer my question

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Jimmy and Jack had money. Anyone with money can get ppl touched. Outlawz were some real nikkas

Thats what im sayin my G..fukk the money..everyone can get touched breh...Suge had money and all these gangstas rolling with him that night but they still managed to kill Pac.

Last edited: