Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I thought this thread was just about oral

I do like penetration but not as much as I like oral to me clitoral stimulation >>>> vaginal stimulation

I like variations in stroke too...deep to shallow...slow to fast...grinding or straight pounding :whew:

Some one already said it, but don't think you are pleasing a woman just because your penis is big...if anything its more common to find a guy with a big peen that doesn't know how to work it than a guy with an average peen that does have a good stroke.

I hear that but do you come off penetration alone thats the discussion. Some men don't believe a woman can be having a lot of sex with their man and never come.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I hear that but do you come off penetration alone thats the discussion. Some men don't believe a woman can be having a lot of sex with their man and never come.

No I don't...There has to be mostly clitoral stimulation for that to happen...to be honest no man has ever made me cum...only 2 have been close...but I have never had an orgasm that I didn't orchestrate myself

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Token how do you feel about this topic?

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No I don't...There has to be mostly clitoral stimulation for that to happen...to be honest no man has ever made me cum...only 2 have been close...but I have never had an orgasm that I didn't orchestrate myself

Ty now can we all get back to reality.

Inno is a pleaser she only fukk her man yet he has never made her come.

This is how mostt of the women you're with are.

Inno your Virgo is gonna make it happen trust.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ty now can we all get back to reality.

Inno is a pleaser she only fukk her man yet he has never made her come.

This is how mostt of the women you're with are.

Inno your Virgo is gonna make it happen trust.

:ohlawd: I know...the physical chemistry between us is insane....its almost scary :hamster:

We discussed how greatly matched we are in that aspect, and I told him how I noticed with my last guys I didn't feel like they kept up with me sexually..and his one sentence answer was " I'm a Virgo" :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
until one has a clear mind
and able to control their chi

another will never be able to bring them to extacy

control of your chi
tantric meditation
spiritual alignment
physical health
enhancing your pineal gland

should be achieved in order to sync with another human to reach the zenith of pure pleasure

i wish i could help all women regardless who they are:blessed: