Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I like how they quiver, perferct precursor to take her to the next level smashin. Plus I already know reciprocation is a go when you do it right :banderas:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
I would be the perfect candidate :smugbiden:

look here man/woman,

I respect yall hustle and everything. do what you do.

but dont come around here acting like you spittin gospel by telling me i have to eat the box.

p*ssyS ARE MADE TO GET dikk. all that other shyt is extra.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
that shyt is piss ma

its all commin from the same spot

why that shyt aint creamy?

i use to get pissed cause it ruins ya bed and shyt.

and then you gotta do ya laundry prematurely

gillie.gif
harlem its not pee..... pee goes down ... squirt splashes out and its not yellow

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Oral does nothing for me.:manny:
same
Then they aren't doing it right...
thats what they always and they try and im staring at the ceiling

This thread is the truth oral is better than reg if he knows what he is doing....well that applies to both actually. Why you might ask

Well a woman can have a clitoral orgasm and a vaginal orgasm the clitoral one is more intense than the vaginal. This is a fact and also my opinion. It is much harder to orgasm vaginally. Now of course it is possible though.

And fingers do not replace the mouth or penis. Now this part is clearly just my opinion. To me it just feels like going to the gynecologist and I hate that :devil:

Just because your dikk is big it doesn't mean your sex is good.
Just because you are in it. It doesn't mean it feels good.

The more the foreplay the better the actual sex. It's much easier to get a woman to orgasm if she is already hot in heavy before you slip it in.

During oral don't lick like a fukking cat. It's better to eat like you are kissing passionately

Ok school is over :laff:
tumblr_lvdp84JHjx1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

cause it just doesnt make sense

lol its one speed with oral sex.........

so many positions i could hit the box from tho
euwwww you sound awful in bed

She will have to cheat harder to find anyone who can match this African pole
like finding another African pole?

wait a minute, a lesbian giving advice on what a man should do with a woman? :hmm:

FOH
The perfect person.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've given my fiance multiple squirting orgasms by penetration, but i love eating pu$$y too. shiit, we even had a threesome and her girlfriend fell in love w/ me because she had never squirted before. hey, it's a fair exchange...you give me some sloppy ass great head, and i'll eat your pu$$y like a champ.:steviej: on the other hand, i agree with the point, that there's no such thing as a true lesbian. most likely, they're just dealing w/ women because a man treated them like straight garbage.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
look here man/woman,

I respect yall hustle and everything. do what you do.

but dont come around here acting like you spittin gospel by telling me i have to eat the box.

p*ssyS ARE MADE TO GET dikk. all that other shyt is extra.

Why you so angry obviously most of y'all not getting the jobdone.

I find it funny all the lames are getting offended when most folks in here actually having a decent convo without being disrespectful.

Chill out friend if you don't like the topic don't post it's really that simple.