Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
No I don't...There has to be mostly clitoral stimulation for that to happen...to be honest no man has ever made me cum...only 2 have been close...but I have never had an orgasm that I didn't orchestrate myself

:ohhh:
AgFt2YG.gif

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
On the real all the arguing and persuading being done in here is irrelevant, you shouldn't have to convince a dude to like p*ssy, I think any man that doesn't enjoy puttin his mouth all over the lady he cares for should have a question mark over his head
men eating p*ssy is fairly new bruh.

Your grandfather never stuck his mouth there but I bet he was more of a man than any of your generation

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Alot of guys due to ego believe their dikk is the best and they please all the women they have sex with.

This is a big misconception because 80% of women don't even orgasm without oral stimulation .

I'm not saying women don't come from penetration :whoa:

I'm saying just because she enjoys you being inside her doesnt mean she cums.

Especially if a woman likes you or is in love with you.

This isnt a diss thread this is more so informational :ehh:

Lets the discussion proceed .

Disclaimer : of course we're not eating every woman out there just like every woman isnt sucking everyone .

This isnt more about jump offs even though they are included because well they are women you interact with lol.

Take advice from a lesbian:youngsabo:

That sounds like a personal problem :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Being strong enough to let your girl sit on your shoulders while you're standing/sitting, or being able to pick her up Undertaker Tombstone style with her upside down > *

Asserting your dominance over her and still eating her out throws the wiring in her brain for a loop. @Chris.B you better not ever marry a white woman, she'll end up having the 18 year old next door doing what you wont :russ:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Being strong enough to let your girl sit on your shoulders while you're standing/sitting, or being able to pick her up Undertaker Tombstone style with her upside down > *

Asserting your dominance over her and still eating her out throws the wiring in her brain for a loop. chrisb you better not ever marry a white woman, she'll end up having the 18 year old next door doing what you wont :russ:

The visual, the visual :whew: time to start reading your post history, shhh just let it happen.