Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I love getting oral just as much as I like giving it :yes:

Foreplay really does go a loooong way when pleasing a woman

I don't know about other women but I like a lot of variation like using the fingers and tongue interchangeably, or at the same time...talking gets me worked up too, lots of eye contact, kissing and touching...also a man being really dominant. :banderas:

O-R-A-L! :eat:

Its fake if they can do it on command

What about penetration :patrice:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What about penetration :patrice:

:dwillhuh: I thought this thread was just about oral

I do like penetration but not as much as I like oral to me clitoral stimulation >>>> vaginal stimulation

I like variations in stroke too...deep to shallow...slow to fast...grinding or straight pounding :whew:

Some one already said it, but don't think you are pleasing a woman just because your penis is big...if anything its more common to find a guy with a big peen that doesn't know how to work it than a guy with an average peen that does have a good stroke.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat p*ssy when i find a p*ssy that smells like water or some kind of fruit.......................

Any that most likely not out there..............................

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Well, duh. But, you can't eat every woman out. Some of these women talk about not washing their pussies like it's something to be proud of. I have this one friend who told me she never washes her p*ssy not even when she's on her period. :scusthov: Those kind of woman are just nasty and I feel sorry for any guy who goes down on them.