Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

source.gif

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I thought Barbie was genuinely hilarious and I dont give a damn about Golden Globes or any award but there is still some smug satisfaction in the Hollywood Foreign Press shutting Greta/Baumbach and Barbie out of all the big awards lol

As for OPPENHEIMER this shyt was an unbelievable masterpiece. The tension leading up to the Trinity test THAT WE KNOW WAS SUCCESSFUL had me :damn:FUKKIN CHAIN REACTION BOUTA OBLITERATE THE WORLD

Can't wait for Nolan's next project :banderas:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
…and the sexual energy of florence pugh’s character. :wow:

“don’t let that crybaby back in here” :picard:

Yea man these minor supporting roles adds to the brilliance of the movie

She perfectly embodied the ‘first generation Thot’ energy. :wow:On some ‘I don’t deserve to be loved’.

And she’s hella important bc w/ her it’s the only time we see Opp 1- flustered, in deference, un-confident, when he’s trying to win her over, and 2- vulnerable and completely broke (not just pensive and almost broken) when she dies

And dude who played Truman :banderas:The way he sits back in his seat/puts his pen down and shuts down once he realizes Oppy on some other shyt :pachaha: another super low key brilliant performance it’s hard to play a president and not come off as doing too much. He made Truman feel authentic and surprisingly cutthroat. I had no idea. Briillaint.