Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Movie is overrated as hell. Its all over the place. Wasted $20 for the digital copy.

I cannot under how this movie with this subject matter basically did $1billi worldwide:mindblown:

I think Chernobyl on hbo was better than this.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
This dude wanted to see dead bodies
How u make a movie about the creation of the most powerful weapon on earth and don't show the damage it caused :what:

Then I don't know how anyone can call this a ww2 film. They never showed war.

Imagine if Hitler had a nuke tho :lupe:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How u make a movie about the creation of the most powerful weapon on earth and don't show the damage it caused :what:

Then I don't know how anyone can call this a ww2 film. They never showed war.

Imagine if Hitler had a nuke tho :lupe:
I'm like the yt ppl that went and saw Lincoln. I want the classroom discussion. I don't want to be preached to. I ain't make no bomb.

Florence Pugh humping dude in the middle of a Senate inquiry. Yeah, it's his imagination but best example of cosplay ever.

Emily blunt being romantic and swept away with the beautiful New Mexico landscape in the background. You can't beat that.

I agree it got long in the tooth at the end but I enjoyed it.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm like the yt ppl that went and saw Lincoln. I want the classroom discussion. I don't want to be preached to. I ain't make no bomb.

Florence Pugh humping dude in the middle of a Senate inquiry. Yeah, it's his imagination but best example of cosplay ever.

Emily blunt being romantic and swept away with the beautiful New Mexico landscape in the background. You can't beat that.

I agree it got long in the tooth at the end but I enjoyed it.
I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I give it a 6/10.

One of the most underrated movies imo is that movie with Matt Damon and Jolie about the making of the cia. Deniro directed it. This kinda reminded me of that for some reason. I think that movie was better than this

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Finally caught this. It's an interesting story I guess for those of us that aren't familiar but I doubt I'll ever watch it again. Too many dots to connect at times. I don't remember catching who the hell Lomanitz is or what he did and he kept coming up :why:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Movie is overrated as hell. Its all over the place. Wasted $20 for the digital copy.

I cannot under how this movie with this subject matter basically did $1billi worldwide:mindblown:

I think Chernobyl on hbo was better than this.
@Gloxina

Last edited: