Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I agree about Damon. In a movie where I think the acting was some of the best I've ever seen, Damon took me out more than a few times. I think he's the clear weak link. People will probably disagree. He might even get a nomination but I did not love his acting in this movie

agreed. he is a good actor but somehow was not entirely convincing in this part.

he needed more gravitas. for all his skill damon has never really been 'a leader of men' type actor.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
agreed. he is a good actor but somehow was not entirely convincing in this part.

he needed more gravitas. for all his skill damon has never really been 'a leader of men' type actor.

Tbh it felt like he was being used for comedy relief

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Tbh it felt like he was being used for comedy relief

here?

Screenshot-2023-07-23-at-23-02-40.png

Screenshot-2023-07-23-at-23-02-53.png

he could have done better here ^

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Flower Moon will sweep.
I'm not so sure. I think an "it's time" narrative will develop for Nolan..Marty and Leo have already been rewarded
Greta swooping thru at the last minute, early 2000s Vince McMahon style, and snatching the awards from both of these mfs.
full

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it in IMAX today, theater was packed like crazy. The pacing and editing imo was really well done for a 3 hour movie (or maybe I’m just into this more than others), didn’t really drag at all; did take a minute with with back and forth flashbacks since I missed the first 5 minutes smh; Cillian nailed it, as well Downey, Blunt and Hartnett (had no idea he was in this).

Only thing that felt underbaked or uninteresting was the Kitty/Jean relationships plots, felt like it both didn’t have enough and too much at the same time. Also once again with Nolan the sound editing was all over the place. Not sure if was the score (which was great), or the mixing but man this just seems to be a Nolan thing at this point.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like people are ranking Oppenheimer top 3 Nolan flick. Still need to see this and Dunkirk