Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Watched it in IMAX 70mm last night.

It’s a masterpiece in cinema. Ludwig Göransson’s score is so fukking good, it engulfs you into the film at times, especially during the first test of the bomb. Cinematography is beautiful, acting is on point from everyone, and I enjoyed the narrative style that Nolan chose.

Another 3 hour film (I hate this fukking trend), but this is one that I’ll allow due to how good it was. I want to actually watch it again, and that’s saying something. I will say that it should be 30 mins shorter, as the beginning of the third act was slow to me, but once the security clearance hearing begins, things start picking up

The film is very dialogue heavy, but the performances, especially by RDJ in the third act and Cillian Murphy will have you being attentive the entire way. Expect this to be called a lot during award season

I’m feeling a 90-95/100 right now as a 1 day after reaction. This score has risen since I first saw it yesterday (I gave it 80-85)

Sidenote: the worker at the theatre said that the movie film is 11 miles long :picard:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Watched it in IMAX 70mm last night.

It’s a masterpiece in cinema. Ludwig Göransson’s score is so fukking good, it engulfs you into the film at times, especially during the first test of the bomb. Cinematography is beautiful, acting is on point from everyone, and I enjoyed the narrative style that Nolan chose.

Another 3 hour film (I hate this fukking trend), but this is one that I’ll allow due to how good it was. I want to actually watch it again, and that’s saying something. I will say that it should be 30 mins shorter, as the beginning of the third act was slow to me, but once the security clearance hearing begins, things start picking up

The film is very dialogue heavy
, but the performances, especially by RDJ in the third act and Cillian Murphy will have you being attentive the entire way. Expect this to be called a lot during award season

I’m feeling a 90-95/100 right now as a 1 day after reaction. This score has risen since I first saw it yesterday (I gave it 80-85)

Sidenote: the worker at the theatre said that the movie film is 11 miles long :picard:
Idk what the hell happened after TDK but he needs an editor in the worst way.

Quentin been having this issue after Sally Menke died

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

I remember when RDJ sort of threw shade at Inception during the Avengers panel at Comic Con 2010, and now here they are in 2023 vibing together to Sting’s “Russians” song.

IllFortunateBoubou-size_restricted.gif

You love to see it.