Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

peppe

Superstar
Daps
man I don't understand why these RICH actors aren't promoting the movie. How do hell are you gonna be all in solidarity when you get paid MILLIONS.
If you want to say fukk the studio's I get it. But why fukk over Nolan with this BS. I'm sure Nolan is livid, first the corona fukk up his tenet release now this

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
man I don't understand why these RICH actors aren't promoting the movie. How do hell are you gonna be all in solidarity when you get paid MILLIONS.
If you want to say fukk the studio's I get it. But why fukk over Nolan with this BS. I'm sure Nolan is livid, first the corona fukk up his tenet release now this
There’s an actor’s strike going on.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm not savvy on how all of that works, but I think they'd get kicked out and possibly sued if they did any promotion during the strike. Nolan has been doing some run arounds though, unless those interviews were recorded before the strike started,

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
3 hrs to showtime. But it's 70mm and not Imax :snoop: I just knew it would be Imax since this one of the few theatres who have it.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, the movie opens in a couple days and is tracking $50m+ opening weekend domestic, which is more than Dunkirk. They already got the promotion in the can too; plenty of interviews everywhere. Even Cillian did a podcast on WTF with Marc Maron. Oppenheimer and Barbie got lucky. It's the fall films besides the Scorsese and maybe Dune 2 that are fukked.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Breh, the movie opens in a couple days and is tracking $50m+ opening weekend domestic, which is more than Dunkirk. They already got the promotion in the can too; plenty of interviews everywhere. Even Cillian did a podcast on WTF with Marc Maron. Oppenheimer and Barbie got lucky. It's the fall films besides the Scorsese and maybe Dune 2 that are fukked.
Napoleon. :francis:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Quick thoughts. His best movie since TDK. In fact, the writing, sinister music all felt like the Dark Knight Series. Dope use sound and silence. But that 3rd hour he really went for the Oscsr with the dialogue. But he's an idiot for making this rated R. Seeing that woman struggle breast was a waste of time. Should have been pg-13.