Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's one of those movies where someone like Nolan reads a bio on someone, and decides to do a movie.

Like Fincher with Mank

Not saying no one wants to see this, because obviously they do, even I am getting more curious, but what I mean is that it has no real appeal and would never get made without Nolan taking an interest.

Which maybe goes without saying, but yeah, a 3 hour long story about building a nuclear weapon in Las Vegas in the 40's, doesn't really sound like an exciting watch to me.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It's one of those movies where someone like Nolan reads a bio on someone, and decides to do a movie.

Like Fincher with Mank

Not saying no one wants to see this, because obviously they do, even I am getting more curious, but what I mean is that it has no real appeal and would never get made without Nolan taking an interest.

Which maybe goes without saying, but yeah, a 3 hour long story about building a nuclear weapon in Las Vegas in the 40's, doesn't really sound like an exciting watch to me.
Los Alamos, New Mexico - Wikipedia that's Los Alamos :umad:

#landofenchantment
#blueonelectionday

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I can already tell they're whitewashing this guy's story. The trailer's narrative about stopping the Nazis is :duck: Especially when America gave so Nazis directly from the Third Reich positions of prestige and power after the war was over. Still going to watch it though to see how deep the bullshyt goes and if Nolan can make this as interesting as Dunkirk.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can already tell they're whitewashing this guy's story. The trailer's narrative about stopping the Nazis is :duck: Especially when America gave so Nazis directly from the Third Reich positions of prestige and power after the war was over. Still going to watch it though to see how deep the bullshyt goes and if Nolan can make this as interesting as Dunkirk.

Heisenberg if he was alive would like a word with you. Heisenberg was leading the nuclear program for the Nazis, so what narrative is false? The allied forces were indeed trying to create the nuke before the Nazis did.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like Fincher with Mank

Im pretty sure thats exactly what happened. Robert Pattison gave him some reading material on Oppenheimer on the set of Tenant. Then CN went down the rabbit hole and got inspired

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like Fincher with Mank

This is pretty disingenuous take lol. Like it some random movie when the cast and creators are the best of the best in the world at what they do.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
He did it again haters don't like but they gotta fukk with it cuz the films so tight :wow:

nolan2.jpg
Why can't PTA stans go this hard? :mjcry: