Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
It wouldn't be the first time, there is NEVER a shortage of c00ns.:lolbron:

article-2613388-1D5D70B000000578-91_634x422.jpg

paula-tyson.jpg

romney-ryan-dash.jpg

20130523-161908.jpg

p9uopiujpiup9u.jpg

Michelle-Malkin.jpg
Kerry Washington is not a c00n. Black men need to get over scandal.....seriously.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She's not. Other than play a damn tv role, what has she done that's c00nish? She married a black man too so she's def not a "bed wench"

:mjpls:Why so defensive? No one is saying anything about her as a person. Just the character that she plays. Which is why the picture posted of her was from her show. :mjpls:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk blacks are shocked or talk about race w/ whites these ppl r inherently racism, honesty some of them cant even help it, its a mental illness

we need to stick together and have little contact with them as possible

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
:mjpls:Why so defensive? No one is saying anything about her as a person. Just the character that she plays. Which is why the picture posted of her was from her show. :mjpls:
I'm not being defensive. That poster put her in the same category as ultra c00ns like the cliven bundy supporter. That's not fair in my opinion. If you watch some of her interviews you'll see she's actually very pro black, something a lot of black men in Hollywood can't say.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm not being defensive. That poster put her in the same category as ultra c00ns like the cliven bundy supporter. That's not fair in my opinion. If you watch some of her interviews you'll see she's actually very pro black, something a lot of black men in Hollywood can't say.

We're talking about the character from Scandal. Now for people in real life Halle Berry would be a perfect example.
Unless you feel some type of way about that. :mjpls:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

That's the first Black dude I've seen at the compound other than Patrice. Dude is really feeling some type of way.

Black people still having conversations about race with white folks in 2014?

:russ:
After witnessing how the Trayvon thing played out people need to understand that the only discussions that need to be had with white people regarding race must center around changing policy. That's it. No need to discuss feelings, emotions or opinions. Just focus on changing policy.

Stop trying to reason with racists. Do not debate them. Just keep an eye on them. Disrupt their meetings with your presence if possible. If you're white then just document what you see/hear and upload the juicy bits to the internet.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's the first Black dude I've seen at the compound other than Patrice. Dude is really feeling some type of way.

After witnessing how the Trayvon thing played out people need to understand that the only discussions that need to be had with white people regarding race must center around changing policy. That's it. No need to discuss feelings, emotions or opinions. Just focus on changing policy.

Stop trying to reason with racists. Do not debate them. Just keep an eye on them. Disrupt their meetings with your presence if possible. If you're white then just document what you see/hear and upload the juicy bits to the internet.

We also should stop going to parties hosted by them and posing in pictures with them. :mjpls: