Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think of muscle memory. Now imagine this muscle memory thats been training for the last 500 years. They can do this in their sleep. racism isnt going anywhere anytime soon.
i got to say though that we as blacks need to do more. as the victims we need to stand up and yell for the right things.......ask a black person what racism is and they will say when he is called ******.....................nope thats not racism i will happily acceptt being called a ****** as long as i am treated as an equal ....as long as im not 2wice as likely to be unemployed as long as i get access to healthcare and wont get harassed by police you can call me a baloney sandwich ...............this is what black people need to fight for

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Before the Martin situation, Zimmerman had 2 domestic violence incidents, allegedly molested one of his relatives, and attacked a police officer. Who really was the thug in this situation?

Let's ask White America... Cause you know there'll be caping involved. You know, I really don't understand how they can go "You guys are so sensitive, what about freedom of speech?!" then spin right around and have movements like Feminism (referring to the Crazy Feminists here) where they get all hurt over a motherfukkin sandwich joke, tell you how misogynistic and sexist you are for saying that, and then rant about how you can't say whatever you want.

And they're the same ones who'll tell ME I can't say nikka because of the history behind it, and that if they can't say it, nobody can. It's almost like you can't have anything without them wanting it too. "What's your is mine, and what is mine is also mine."

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You havent experienced condescension until a white person take you school on being black. When I first got to this country, I had a white lady tell me how people or "tribes" were. I remember asking her loudly "are you mad? How can you tell me about my home?" She pulled me aside later and told me I should be a smart ass. And thats when I warned her going around misinformation was looking for trouble. Truthfully I think shes the one that unleashed the bullies on me. I remember going to the principal and telling her I wasnt being challanged by that teacher. Most of the teachers that I have had in this country were white. I have had about 4 white males and the rest were women. The white males easily backed down when intellectually challanged. The women always needed to be mentally beaten to a pulp.
:banderas:@ that smug sense of white entitlement...

Thinking that they can tell black folks about their culture from wholly biased media and some stereotypical tales.

If it was the other way around (us telling them how to think) they wouldn't even have it and would be furious...

Or they would just deflect as evident all throughout this thread.

Most of them don't even know their ass from their face...but they'll pretend anyways.:mindblown:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
If that first video doesnt have #inherently written ALL OVER IT.

Pls watch that first video if you skipped this post. wow holy shyt.

The crazy thing is, Joseph has EVERY right to those cameras and shyt. Those motherfukkers got television crew cameras in their face and they're STILL acting that way. So just imagine what happens when the cameras aren't rolling. Dude might be weird but since when does being a little eccentric EVER justify being racist? And the old man coming at him with a hammer...:wow:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lol @ me even entertaining this cac.

AawGT0A.png

ReQqxWE.png

LcyGAGl.png

cncP38L.png

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I swear on everything c00ns are a bigger enemy to black people then white supremacists. Can u imagine a Jew posing with Mel Gibson after his anti-Semitic rant?????! It would never happen. Where's the pride??????

Here's Robert Downing Jr Jew-c00ning. Obviously wasn't as effective as he hoped though.