Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the black church keeps us docile and forgiving. No coincidence that we were spoonfed that shyt as soon as we got off of the ships. Most so called jews I encountered dont even practice Judaism. They eat pork and everything.

The black church is the only reason you have the few bullshyt liberties you have today....

You new school nikkas so pie that yall are dying to point at another nikka for you ills as opposed to the elephant in the room

:camby: with that non sense

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
He understands this perfectly fine. He saying not to take photos with open, unrepentant racists like this cumia fakkit.
BTW, I hope to God you're not actually nigerian. You're an uber c00n if I've ever seen one. Reevaluate yourself brother.
No, I don't think neither he nor you understand the presence that racists/white supremacists have in this society. You think they're something avoidable like a puddle, but really it's more like an ever present fog.

I bet you watched the BET Awards. You think there weren't white supremacists involved with putting that together?

Hell, we're on a Hip Hop forum. You think this culture, as it stands, is free of white supremacists? Hell, they call the shots.

This forum has entire sections devoted to pro-sports. I'm pretty sure we're all now well aware what pro sports is all about. We all know who runs that sh!t.

I know who the fvck it is I'm standing next to in those photos. I'm not clueless about what they're about. I'm not afraid to call em out either.

Both of my parents are Nigerian immigrants. Feel free to get mad.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
No, I don't think neither he nor you understand the presence that racists/white supremacists have in this society. You think they're something avoidable like a puddle, but really it's more like an ever present fog.

I bet you watched the BET Awards. You think there weren't white supremacists involved with putting that together?

Hell, we're on a Hip Hop forum. You think this culture, as it stands, is free of white supremacists? Hell, they call the shots.

This forum has entire sections devoted to pro-sports. I'm pretty sure we're all now well aware what pro sports is all about. We all know who runs that sh!t.

I know who the fvck it is I'm standing next to in those photos. I'm not clueless about what they're about. I'm not afraid to call em out either.

Both of my parents are Nigerian immigrants. Feel free to get mad.
Did you call them out though? I bet you didn't c00n. You're a disgrace to Nigerians.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
The black church in its current form is a hindrance to black progress. It's not a politically correct position to take, but it's the truth nonetheless.
The black church is the only reason you have the few bullshyt liberties you have today....

You new school nikkas so pie that yall are dying to point at another nikka for you ills as opposed to the elephant in the room

:camby: with that non sense

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Did you call them out though? I bet you didn't c00n. You're a disgrace to Nigerians.
I sure have… on a few occasions.

I've dealt with more in-your-face racism at the hands of white supremacists than most people posting here. The only person that has caused more racist meltdowns than me is probably Obama himself.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
I sure have… on a few occasions.

I've dealt with more in-your-face racism at the hands of white supremacists than most people posting here. The only person that has caused more racist meltdowns than me is probably Obama himself.
Did you challenge Anthony Cumia when u were grinning from ear to ear like a damn c00n.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black church in its current form is a hindrance to black progress. It's not a politically correct position to take, but it's the truth nonetheless.

No. There is no truth in it at all.....

The civil rights movement, political strategy to change public policies, and the genesis of all black businesses started in the black church........

Now, the current black church is a caricature of itself but not indicative of the institution as a whole....

It doesn't even matter.....You talk like you don't go to church and its cool, but we all know if them white folks cut up right in front of your face you aint gon bust a grape...........and that aint got shyt to do with nobody's church

:sas2:

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
No. There is no truth in it at all.....

The civil rights movement, political strategy to change public policies, and the genesis of all black businesses started in the black church........

Now, the current black church is a caricature of itself but not indicative of the institution as a whole....

It doesn't even matter.....You talk like you don't go to church and its cool, but we all know if them white folks cut up right in front of your face you aint gon bust a grape...........and that aint got shyt to do with nobody's church

:sas2:
You don't know me so stop talking like you do. My original comment regarding the black church stands.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Did you challenge Anthony Cumia when u were grinning from ear to ear like a damn c00n.
I told him that all the evil he spews on a daily basis has taken a toll on his face and that he looks like Emperor Palpatine.

I've also called in on their show and caused Ant to blow a gasket on a few occasions. I even got Opie to lose his sh!t after I called him out for being a closet racist.

But yeah. Keep calling me a c00n. I'm sure that'll stop white supremacy. :umad:

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
I told him that all the evil he spews on a daily basis has taken a toll on his face and that he looks like Emperor Palpatine.

I've also called in on their show and caused Ant to blow a gasket on a few occasions.

But yeah. Keep calling me a c00n. I'm sure that'll stop white supremacy. :umad:
If you actually did those things, then I applaud you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know me so stop talking like you do. My original comment regarding the black church stands.

And my retort stings.....I know it does......

You gon place blame on an institution that created soldiers that would die for your benefit......

They should be beyond reproach.......

What have you put your life on the line for?

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
And my retort stings.....I know it does......

You gon place blame on an institution that created soldiers that would die for your benefit......

They should be beyond reproach.......

What have you put your life on the line for?
As I said before, the black church as it exists today is a hindrance to our progress. Have a good night.