Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I tweeted

@AnthonyCumia Good. You're a white supremacist bigot that got caught stalking an innocent woman on the street. And she made you her bytch.

And an avalanche of angry cacs are tweeting me now. I had to private my shyt... Lol

He had to RT and respond to that, that shyt was etherous and TRUE :laff:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
by how pissy these cacs get over this small corner over the web, you'd think they lived in a society ruled and operated by nikkas. you'd think they have to grovel to us for employment. you'd think we make policy and legislation to purposely fukk whites over. cacs wont tolerate a lick of racism but want you to accept a lifetime of it

The sooner we realise a relationship with whites will never work the better..People are arguing trying to justify and equate what powerful cacs do to words from powerless Blacks.

Daps
Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

289c411.jpg

tumblr_n2np6xmze21ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Not sure why you're celebrating.........this dude has been fired several times before for his antics and has always found another place to get paid. It's pretty much how his career works at this point.

Now if this incident manages to be hot enough to keep him from ever getting the pay that he's used to anywhere else, then that's an achievement. I doubt that'll be the case, though

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
How about you start by using the energy that you're wasting to argue with folk here and go argue with other whites who deny that institutional racism exists. Then once you've successfully convinced other whites to stop lying about racism in this country y'all can organize and end the institutional racism that you all are responsible for creating in the 1st place. How about that?

I see what you did there. Respect.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I agree...

But he has taken it much further and described Blacks as sub human...And there are tons of examples of him doing this on a consistent basis..

Patrice O'Neal once described him as a "frothing at the mouth racist"..And this is guy that knew him...

Just admit that you are okay with White on Black racism.. I won't think any less of you.. I have knowledge, wisdom and understanding
:mjlol:...................:mjpls:translation: my opinion of you can not get any lower:banderas: backhand diss of the day :zfg:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sometimes i wish there was a chemical that could turn cacs black for a month or two just so they can see how hard we got it. This is what kind of stuff we should be seeing on youtube, experimenting through other race's eyes instead of '______ in the hood pranks'.

These are the same mother fukkers who kill themselves over internet comments and had to create organizations to "fight" bullying in school. They'd off themselves by the end of the week.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
look how this a$$hole talks:

PNW3D:

The entitlement and victimization is extreme to the point where he's trying to generate sympathy after getting hit by a woman. :snoop: No shame at all. And this just further proves how race overrides everything. If a black man EVER got hit by a white woman and he tried to get sympathy for it online, they'd look at him like :beli:.