Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Are you serious, breh? Canada, easily.

I know that we have a painfully short memory, but think about this: The union that resulted in our President would have been illegal if it had taken place in a dozen US states.
That's insanity. Hell, half of our major cities have had race riots in the past 50-60 years. Even today, despite being stricken from books of law, our cities and schools are mostly segregated.
You're right that we're an extraordinarily diverse country. But it's certainly not peaches and cream.

Why does everybody think Canada is a utopia?:skip: Why don't you come here and apply for a job, nikka I dare you.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I already said that I can sympathize with the situation but what exactly do you want me to do about it? Message them and tell them that it's wrong to call people names?

White people with sympathy? :mjlol::russ::pachaha:

All of the bullshyt that you've been saying proves that you don't give a fukk about our problems.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This is like Zimmerman where people swear up and down he had the right to stalk that kid.

Cumia had the right to take creep shots. Well shot photos, but creepshots none the less because there was no permission from the subject.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Considering that America is the most racially diverse nation in the history of the world no it doesn't sound pathetic. We have tens of millions of people of virtually every race and ethnicity living peacefully in one country.

Again, I asked someone to name a country that has better race relations than America.................

Canada, maybe Australia too

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Kind of like you're playing dumb right now by acting as if I didn't acknowledge that institutionalized racism exists in more than a handful of my posts. My question to you is, what exactly am I (a regular white person) supposed to do about it?
How about you start by using the energy that you're wasting to argue with folk here and go argue with other whites who deny that institutional racism exists. Then once you've successfully convinced other whites to stop lying about racism in this country y'all can organize and end the institutional racism that you all are responsible for creating in the 1st place. How about that?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Check his twitter looks like he's fired.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

289c411.jpg

tumblr_n2np6xmze21ro8ysbo1_500.gif

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Man I had to learn this the hard way. Got into a 'discussion' about white privilege and there is NOTHING you can say to get them to understand. And I'm not talking about personal anecdotes, I'm talking hard science. Studies by Harvard, MIT, from law schools, stats from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Nothing. Everything thing is just "well my grandfather worked hard and he made it. I got a traffic ticket last week. I work. Where's my white privilege?" shyt has nothing to do with black people or any macro understanding of economic or political or cultural structures of this country. Just me me me.

There is a particular lack of empathy that you find with this kind of person. They are absolutely unable to see through the eyes of another human being and they don't even attempt to listen to another point of view. I heard the term 'mansplaining' when I was messing YouTube earlier and that sure as shyt can be applied to race as well. Apparently living life as a black person, working in black communities, and studying black history and economics in college means I am somehow less qualified to know or talk about black people than some white guy who has never touched a book written by a black person or been to a black neighborhood but knows three black people(it's always three) who always agree with him. And that piece RIGHT THERE is what gets me. This notion that as a black person you are unqualified to speak on your black experience. Don't worry. Some racist white dude will take care of that for you.

But back to this a$$hole that's trying to act like he was a civil rights leader in disguise with the posting of the anti-violence protests like he'd ever give a shyt. Are we gonna give him the Coli wolf treatment or what?

Sometimes i wish there was a chemical that could turn cacs black for a month or two just so they can see how hard we got it. This is what kind of stuff we should be seeing on youtube, experimenting through other race's eyes instead of '______ in the hood pranks'.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
PUYJ2xj.png

:russ:

How about you start by using the energy that you're wasting to argue with folk here and go argue with other whites who deny that institutional racism exists. Then once you've successfully convinced other whites to stop lying about racism in this country y'all can organize and end the institutional racism that you all are responsible for creating in the 1st place. How about that?

you really think that guy wants to spend his time trying to get hate out of the hearts of super ignorant white people?? :rudy: Some people you can't change.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm not arguing with anyone on here. At least I don't think I'm arguing.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I tweeted

@AnthonyCumia Good. You're a white supremacist bigot that got caught stalking an innocent woman on the street. And she made you her bytch.

And an avalanche of angry cacs are tweeting me now. I had to private my shyt... Lol