Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know what program he's talking about where he's gonna discuss this with "total freedom"? I don't really keep up with these guys and I'm fairly sure it will be taped but I might wanna check it out.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
He's a vicious racist and I crashed his party. What does it look like?

I must say that is very interesting ordeal to be a fan of such hatefully comedic programming and only to find the fanbase is an exact replication of what they represent.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
We'll hear the other side of this story once this woman hears about this. Eff that racist. Looks like if she shook his family tree you'd see some Black Sicilians falling out True Romance style. It's probably why he hates Blacks so much.

hC7F4F18B
He looks like he was a nikka once upon a time.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Does anyone know what program he's talking about where he's gonna discuss this with "total freedom"? I don't really keep up with these guys and I'm fairly sure it will be taped but I might wanna check it out.
He hosts a live show on UStream called "Live At The Compound" he's gunna get crazy.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
They fired him because he was hurting the bottom line. I bet that show of his was already failing, losing listeners. He is not going to find work again. He is too old.

Radio is basically dead. He might have to do a free podcast or some shyt now.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
They fired him because he was hurting the bottom line. I bet that show of his was already failing, losing listeners. He is not going to find work again. He is too old.

The were lying about their ratings, apparently they haven't been good in a long time. :mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He looks like he was a nikka once upon a time.

:russ: I think he is Sicilian & you can look at him & know something's off about his look. He doesn't look like a regular italian & that hair is kinky for a cac. His ancestors were getting Madingoed by some Moor Bruh's back in the day :lolbron:. I'm telling you it makes sense especially with his hate toward Black people.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

their popularity is overblown.
He has 150K twitter followers....Stern has 1.5M (and he doesnt even use it that much).
O&A is a niche program w/ a small fan base.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ: I think he is Sicilian & you can look at him & know something's off about his look. He doesn't look like a regular italian & that hair is kinky for a cac. His ancestors were getting Madingoed by some Moor Bruh's back in the day :lolbron:. I'm telling you it makes sense especially with his hate toward Black people.
yea, and that sunlight exposes the shyt outta him. Cacs turn red, now brown.