Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man, I met him a couple years ago when they came to the city. They had the gathering in this white, working class (racist) enclave that's run by the local Fire Department (corrupt) in the south suburbs.

Lot of white nationalists at the gathering. All the black people that showed up were definitely being watched. Nearly everybody there was packing heat. No pat downs at the door though. My suspicion was that a lot of off duty cops were present.

That whole experience was a trip. While standing in line for pictures and autographs I met some audio guy that was a WN that was surprised to see a Black person show up. We kinda bonded .

couldn't read anymore after this :dead: goddamn how did we get stuck with black folks like you

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:beli: This is disappointing, because I fukks with O&A (the Howard Stern that you know and loved has been dead for a decade now. Deal with it.) And I can actually believe his story a bit because I've seen pics of Times Square at night and it's beautiful. I can also see why the woman whom attacked him could have been a bit protective. I was at the beach in 2007, and there was this guy there who was taking pictures of women, children, men, etc. etc. and he was eventually removed. This situation should have never got out of control and easily resolved, but it got out of hand. Then he goes on the radio and singles out an entire race? :camby: Disappointing.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yeah man, I met him a couple years ago when they came to the city. They had the gathering in this white, working class (racist) enclave that's run by the local Fire Department (corrupt) in the south suburbs.

Lot of white nationalists at the gathering. All the black people that showed up were definitely being watched. Nearly everybody there was packing heat. No pat downs at the door though. My suspicion was that a lot of off duty cops were present.

That whole experience was a trip. While standing in line for pictures and autographs I met some audio guy that was a WN that was surprised to see a Black person show up. We kinda bonded about listening to the show. He offered to give me a ride back to town as we both lived in the Loop.

First I met Jim Norton. Dude seemed hella dazed and had spittle on the corners of his mouth. He's as slimy in person as he sounds on the radio. Hahaha. I asked him "Why the hell are you doing your show out here and not downtown?"

He then gave a hurried and nervous response about how they were able to get the crowd they wanted and were able to do the stunts they wanted in this venue and not downtown. We then snapped a photo.

461701_10100151430080101_355219438_o.jpg

Opie and Anthony were next. They both had the biggest grins on their faces. The first thing Ant says is "Another Black guy…" Then he looked at my hat "…from DETROIT!?" We both laughed and snapped the photo. I leaned in and said "All that hate you spew has rotted your face. You look like you got that Palpatine treatment." Then he let out an evil laugh… just like Palpatine. That cracked me up.

And then Opie notices my shirt and says "OMG! YOU GOT THE SHIRT! A TRUE FAN!" We snapped another photo and shook hands.

621731_10100151429875511_1931888686_o.jpg

The guy who I met in the line asks me if it's cool that we bounce. We get to his ride and get logistics situated. Before we left the lot dude pulls out a grinder full of HELLA LOUD DANK and and gigantic bubbler.

I'm like :whoa: "HOLD UP! We're in public. I'm not trying to get jammed up."

He's like "Yo, we're good with the cops here. Nobody fvcks with anyone if you mind your business. Watch this."

Then homie yelled at some dude who then came to the car. He and the guy exchanged pleasantries for a bit and then he eyeballed me and asked "Who's the Black guy?" I introduced myself cordially, mentioned that I'm an OA listener and shook the man's hand. He kinda had this sideways look at first but it faded into a "whatever" gaze. Then he peaced. The whole time the bowl was rolling and the car reeked.

The WN leans over and says "That was a cop. See I told you we're cool."

When we hit the freeway dude asks me if I'm down to go to a strip club. "Its kinda heavy." He says. I let him know I'm down for whatever. While we drive dude asks "So what do you listen to OA for?"

I let him know that I listen to them every morning while I do yoga before work. "You listen to OA while you do yoga? That's weird. I listen and all I hear is white supremacy. Doesn't it get to you?"

"Sometimes. But I like comedy, plus it's more like an anthropological thing with me. It's an insight into what old white guys think… unfiltered. It's important to be aware of others."

Afterwards dude goes into some weird tangent about Red Dawn and how he's married to a Russian bride and how the best women are blondes from Russia. Pretty standard WN sh!t.

We went to this shady strip club that was just like Bada Bing in Sopranos. Dude was dropping racks on the chicks and carrying on inviting me to join in "Everything's on me, bro! Do whatever!" The place was crawling with old school gangsters. I didn't feel safe at all but the chicks were hot for the most part. He was all over this Nigerian chick the whole time we were there. Strange. Dude handed me $200 in $20s and told me to get some.

I couldn't stand the environment for long. I had dude drive me home after getting a handy from one of the chicks in the back as some Pauly Walnuts looking dude was standing right outside the curtain. Shady shady shady. Total netherworld. Never went back.

Apparently some of the firefighters in that town got jammed up for raping a chick at a party that went down there. Super shady.

You're a goddamn c00n and an embarassment to us Nigerians...being a fan of these openly racist cracker ass pieces of garbage.

That look of that white guy in the first pic of you with Jim Norton says it all...he looks like he wants to kill you breh.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
@The Nigerian

Those pictures make me really think that c00ning is a mental disease. these people hate you, and not only do you listen to their show every day. You purchased one of their shirts and wore it to a meet up to see them. That level of c00ning goes way beyond simply wantting to peek into the mind of White nationalists. You can go on St-rmfr-nt and lurk and do the same shyt. You should be ashamed of this level of tap dancing. No wonder you been clowned since the hamster days.

This c00n smiling hard as shyt like he got some of that joker laughing gas.

fukking disgusting.