Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Who cares about anything that he has to say? The few times I've heard his show I've never laughed at his corny ass.

And you say when he's NOT being racist? OK. :comeon:

And what does him sometimes being funny have to do with anything right now?

nikka, you've heard the show 3 times and you didn't laugh. The dude has been on the radio over 20 years, I'm referencing what I've heard over that time frame. You're referencing shyt you've heard in the last 30 minutes.

I'm saying the dude is funny but this is a bad look for him. I agreeing with all YOU PEOPLE. Remember when Tracy Morgan went on stage saying he would kill his son if he was gay? Dude is funny but it was a bad look. Same situation. Don't try to make light of the Morgan situation because he was black. I know that's what yall like to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes kinda bad tho :patrice:

o&a had classic moments when patrice was on with them but other than that they're just some cacs on a radio show :yeshrug: been on the low key racist tip anyway

if he woulda just hollered at her, he coulda taken her back to his crib. instead he wanted to get into a fight with that bad bytch. don't this crakkka know black women are ready to suck his white dikk if he shows them an iota of attention?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
if he woulda just hollered at her, he coulda taken her back to his crib. instead he wanted to get into a fight with that bad bytch. don't this crakkka know black women are ready to suck his white dikk if he shows them an iota of attention?

He took the picture to begin with because he found her attractive.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Opie has had a lot of success with his "man on the street" style YouTube and Twitter posts. Anthony was probably just getting in on the action.

I recently announced that I stopped listening to O&A and switched to rebroadcasts of Shot97 to start my day. It just puts me in a better mood. But after all this sh!t I will be listening tomorrow morning.

And yes, for the record, I have met Anthony. And yes, he's pretty fvcking racist. Hahahaha. Quick witted, has jokes for DAYS, but yeah he's on that 'cism tip. I could tell by the way he talked about my Detroit Tigers hat.

As for how Patrice did it, he comes from the Boston and came into promenence in Boston's comedy scene. Dude basically had a PhD in dealing with racist, ethnic, working class "whites" from the east coast.
How the fukk can you say this in such a comfort and jokingly way?

you're a fukking c00n and If I ever see you in the city I'd snuff you

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
yeah if being a dry racist with no humor or jokes is funny :yeshrug: patrice o'neal was funny, bill burr is funny, louis ck is funny. get it straight.

:russ:

Now that was funny. Twan, don't get mad. Just cause you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to lie about them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
nikka, you've heard the show 3 times and you didn't laugh. The dude has been on the radio over 20 years, I'm referencing what I've heard over that time frame. You're referencing shyt you've heard in the last 30 minutes.

I'm saying the dude is funny but this is a bad look for him. I agreeing with all YOU PEOPLE. Remember when Tracy Morgan went on stage saying he would kill his son if he was gay? Dude is funny but it was a bad look. Same situation. Don't try to make light of the Morgan situation because he was black. I know that's what yall like to do.

The response to the Tracy Morgan joke was fake outrage and the gay mainstream media groups just wanted to make an example out of him. This cac has a LONG history of white supremacist comments and rants.

You people? :wtb:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You said you met him. Can i ask what about your conversation (you said he made some comments about Chicago)
Yeah man, I met him a couple years ago when they came to the city. They had the gathering in this white, working class (racist) enclave that's run by the local Fire Department (corrupt) in the south suburbs.

Lot of white nationalists at the gathering. All the black people that showed up were definitely being watched. Nearly everybody there was packing heat. No pat downs at the door though. My suspicion was that a lot of off duty cops were present.

That whole experience was a trip. While standing in line for pictures and autographs I met some audio guy that was a WN that was surprised to see a Black person show up. We kinda bonded about listening to the show. He offered to give me a ride back to town as we both lived in the Loop.

First I met Jim Norton. Dude seemed hella dazed and had spittle on the corners of his mouth. He's as slimy in person as he sounds on the radio. Hahaha. I asked him "Why the hell are you doing your show out here and not downtown?"

He then gave a hurried and nervous response about how they were able to get the crowd they wanted and were able to do the stunts they wanted in this venue and not downtown. We then snapped a photo.

461701_10100151430080101_355219438_o.jpg

Opie and Anthony were next. They both had the biggest grins on their faces. The first thing Ant says is "Another Black guy…" Then he looked at my hat "…from DETROIT!?" We both laughed and snapped the photo. I leaned in and said "All that hate you spew has rotted your face. You look like you got that Palpatine treatment." Then he let out an evil laugh… just like Palpatine. That cracked me up.

And then Opie notices my shirt and says "OMG! YOU GOT THE SHIRT! A TRUE FAN!" We snapped another photo and shook hands.

621731_10100151429875511_1931888686_o.jpg

The guy who I met in the line asks me if it's cool that we bounce. We get to his ride and get logistics situated. Before we left the lot dude pulls out a grinder full of HELLA LOUD DANK and and gigantic bubbler.

I'm like :whoa: "HOLD UP! We're in public. I'm not trying to get jammed up."

He's like "Yo, we're good with the cops here. Nobody fvcks with anyone if you mind your business. Watch this."

Then homie yelled at some dude who then came to the car. He and the guy exchanged pleasantries for a bit and then he eyeballed me and asked "Who's the Black guy?" I introduced myself cordially, mentioned that I'm an OA listener and shook the man's hand. He kinda had this sideways look at first but it faded into a "whatever" gaze. Then he peaced. The whole time the bowl was rolling and the car reeked.

The WN leans over and says "That was a cop. See I told you we're cool."

When we hit the freeway dude asks me if I'm down to go to a strip club. "Its kinda heavy." He says. I let him know I'm down for whatever. While we drive dude asks "So what do you listen to OA for?"

I let him know that I listen to them every morning while I do yoga before work. "You listen to OA while you do yoga? That's weird. I listen and all I hear is white supremacy. Doesn't it get to you?"

"Sometimes. But I like comedy, plus it's more like an anthropological thing with me. It's an insight into what old white guys think… unfiltered. It's important to be aware of others."

Afterwards dude goes into some weird tangent about Red Dawn and how he's married to a Russian bride and how the best women are blondes from Russia. Pretty standard WN sh!t.

We went to this shady strip club that was just like Bada Bing in Sopranos. Dude was dropping racks on the chicks and carrying on inviting me to join in "Everything's on me, bro! Do whatever!" The place was crawling with old school gangsters. I didn't feel safe at all but the chicks were hot for the most part. He was all over this Nigerian chick the whole time we were there. Strange. Dude handed me $200 in $20s and told me to get some.

I couldn't stand the environment for long. I had dude drive me home after getting a handy from one of the chicks in the back as some Pauly Walnuts looking dude was standing right outside the curtain. Shady shady shady. Total netherworld. Never went back.

Apparently some of the firefighters in that town got jammed up for raping a chick at a party that went down there. Super shady.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
We'll hear the other side of this story once this woman hears about this. Eff that racist. Looks like if she shook his family tree you'd see some Black Sicilians falling out True Romance style. It's probably why he hates Blacks so much.

hC7F4F18B
some one should post this to the cacs twitter :mjlol: