Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
0elJWr5.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::laff:
dczuW9N.gif

Apparently we run things now and we have power.

Thats just an excuse you think that a white man wouldnt try to get a Black person locked up if he had the chance?

dude knows he was in the wrong deep down, so he's just playing the "Black people run things so it wouldnt do any good anyway" card. Which is bullshyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lolol at the 46 Guests. :deadmanny: White people obsessed with black folk.

He straight trolling now. Obviously he is not going to apologize. He knows his fan base loves this. He is not pressing charges on ol'girl who allegedly hit him.

He is basically riding the Bieber, Sterling wave. Talk shyt about black folk and get free publicity.

I say we ignore this one. :manny: I don't listen to his dumb ass show. He probably loves the attention he is getting now. XM is not going to fire these fukkers are you serious? Satellite radio is straight struggling right now.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
As a long time O&A listener, it's no secret and also not surprising that this happened to Anthony. He's a well known racist and has admitted it thousands of times. He's like most cacs in America: have a few negative run ins with 'hoodlums' and then generalize and hate the entire race.

When he's not being racist, Cumia is extremely funny. Their show definitely had it's best days when Patrice used to come in. But for the record, I do NOT condone this kind of outburst and I hope he is punished for it. He's been toting the line now for years and Sirius XM will have no choice but to do something about it.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Thats just an excuse you think that a white man wouldnt try to get a Black person locked up if he had the chance?

dude knows he was in the wrong deep down, so he's just playing the "Black people run things so it wouldnt do any good anyway" card. Which is bullshyt.

He doesn't even believe that himself. :pachaha:

I've taken screenshots of all of his major tweets and retweets ever since the incident up to now and he's contradicted himself multiple times.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What someone needs to do is forward his tweets about how he had a gun on him to the NYPD and Mayor Bill de Blasio...see if it he's really legal. :sas2:

his shyt legit, this fool owns hundreds of guns even own a dam .50 cal sniper rifle

:none: who do you think he saving all those guns for

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Get all the way the fukk out of here.

He's about as funny as a lynching.

Breh, can you even read?:mjlol: I said when he's NOT being racist I think he's funny. You probably just found out who he was today (like most of the Coli) so get the fukk out of here. Don't paste a couple of his racist tweets and ignore what the fukk I just said. One more time for you: I said I DON'T condone his racism and I hope he's punished for this.

Imagine if your favorite athlete raped some broad, are you gonna pretend like you didn't like him all of a sudden? I'm exaggerating obviously but you should get my point. Just cause I liked him before doesn't mean I have to support him in everything.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Breh, can you even read?:mjlol: I said when he's NOT being racist I think he's funny.

Who cares about anything that he has to say? The few times I've heard his show I've never laughed at his corny ass.

And you say when he's NOT being racist? OK. :comeon:

And what does him sometimes being funny have to do with anything right now?

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hes clearly a p*ssy if a woman came at him with her fists, she smelled his estrogen and knew she had an equal match. He had a gun and didnt use it, means he knew exactly what he was doing and was never under threat.Just using a confrontation with a Black person to pander to the ever growing number of Black hating cacs..I dont care for him anyway, its that beiber and his embracing by c00ns thats actually more pissing off.Actually wish he had pulled out his piece and gotten shot right there. These cacs are the real savages, and are quick to turn shyt around. He mentions he wishes the nyc swine was there, cause he knows theyd naturally be on his side him being a neo nazi and all.