Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
just gotta remind ourselves he came from a white supremacist forum. he grew up around them type of dudes. even looked down on us over here while tapdancing on sites like opa-ages

yep...he's the type of Nigerian American/Americ00n that wanna act like he white cause he grew up in white neighborhoods and holds the same mentalities against black people white people do...he has no understanding that the problem with that is...he'll never be seen as one of them in a million years. He worships white people and looks at his own people as nothing.

@Y2Dre was right when he said c00ning is a mental disease...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why are y'all shocked?? This is his shtick...remember after the Trayvon shyt he said some slick shyt and a few posters from here was getting at im on Twitter and one of his c00n ass fans created an account just to "report" back to them as far as what was being said. I don't see how Bill Burr hangs wih these 2 muthafukkas....I can't fukk with dude no more if he continues to fukk with them....AND his wife is black so I know she's been around them a time or two

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why are y'all shocked?? This is his shtick...remember after the Trayvon shyt he said some slick shyt and a few posters from here was getting at im on Twitter and one of his c00n ass fans created an account just to "report" back to them as far as what was being said. I don't see how Bill Burr hangs wih these 2 muthafukkas....I can't fukk with dude no more if he continues to fukk with them....AND his wife is black so I know she's been around them a time or two

Anthony probably envies Bill Burr. He wants that cocoa love too. That's why he's taking photos of black women out in public. :mjpls:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Raul honestly had a something going on there with the screenshot...somebody needs to screenshot all of these tweets before he eventually deletes them (he will delete these tweets most likely)...this goes beyond insult calling...he's basically saying she should be killed, hopes she dies, gets assaulted...no radio personality should be allowed to continue with this type of thing under their belt.
@Raul honestly had a something going on there with the screenshot...somebody needs to screenshot all of these tweets before he eventually deletes them (he will delete these tweets most likely)...this goes beyond insult calling...he's basically saying she should be killed, hopes she dies, gets assaulted...no radio personality should be allowed to continue with this type of thing under their belt.

It's one thing to get on him about racial comments but you're really shocked that he's mad at a person he was just assaulted by :what:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
It's one thing to get on him about racial comments but you're really shocked that he's mad at a person he was just assaulted by :what:

He provoked her and until he stops being an emotional little girl and clearly point out what happened and what he was doing there, I'll continue to take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

Oh God. This really is sounding like a Zimmerman situation.

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So was she acting civilized ?

Is he not on to something about violence in the black community being a problem ?

Is he not speaking on the fact that you can get outed to racistville as a white man when you speak on or comment on problems in the blakc community ?

You want to know the problem with white men, especially racist and prejudiced white men, is that it is usually under the false guise of trying to "help" when they don't really want to address the problems. They just want to speak of the savages and their less-than-human behavior.

Now, he's a bigoted man and his views will be his views regardless but I hate when it's shielded behind some kind of "we must help the black community"
Dude ain't deleting shyt on his twitter either :what:

Do ya'll not know how dangerous this shyt can be???

Why would he? lol. He's a known bigot and he makes no bones about it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normal people should expect to be assaulted when they provoke people and call them racist names.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
MNgcyhf.jpg

:usure::beli:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lol. I just saw that big ass gun in his twitter pic. What a lame.

Breh thinks he's fighting a war? Take his ass to Iraq with his cool gun collection.
:mjlol:
I've worked with folks of his ilk. Its usually the "patriotic" ones who have never served a day in their life in the military or ones who talk a lot of rah-rah shyt about serving their country but served during peacetime and only bust their weapon at a range, hate the government but work as a federal employee. They are the most confused fukks on the planet

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Patrice would openly say that he himself was a racist so i dont think racism bothered him because he knew he transcended it.
:sas2:

the main folks talmbowt transcending blatant disrespect and direct discrimination are those powerless and/or cowardly to do anything

If the nazi hunt for 97 year old former nazi bugle boys doesn't put in perspective the motives behind "turn the other cheek" preaching and embracing by some folks and not by others, then you are being intellectually dishonest