Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Tariq Nasheed is gon eat good this Sunday. Racist stay exposing themselves at the end of the week too...:ohhh:

Let me find out Tariq be puttin the battery in they back so he can have a hot ustream show. :pachaha:

Calvin Bundy, Donald Sterling, Elliot Rodgers, Justin Beiber, This...all those incidents happened around Thur, Fri, Sat...:heh:

l49EGZN.png

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What someone needs to do is forward his tweets about how he had a gun on him to the NYPD and Mayor Bill de Blasio...see if it he's really legal. :sas2:
He has an NYC CCW permit. You gotta have deep convections with the NYPD to get that. They openly talk about hanging out with cops getting away with tickets in the city.

Though, his license could be jeopardized by some of these posts I doubt it.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
here's their unofficial fan site doing what they do best and of course he's the victim

http://www.wackbag.com/threads/anthony-cumia-attacked-in-times-square.157599/

Weird seeing a forum with the same layout (in black too) as here but instead populated by whiny whites.
But even with the predictable "sheboon" comments, it's not hard to find some calling him out.

Comments like calling him a creep, a self-hater fighting his sexual preference of black women, and (my favorite) someone who intentionally bothered blacks and pretending to be on a safari tour for a "hood" prank.
Even whites are struggling to stick by him.

mt1984

Pro
Daps
What amazes me is that:

1) She's a random passerby. Her unestablished role in this altercation is used by Anthony and his followers to indict black culture
2) He's a media figure with a large public following. But his vile, hate-filled rants won't be used to indict white culture
:skip:

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
He has an NYC CCW permit. You gotta have deep convections with the NYPD to get that. They openly talk about hanging out with cops getting away with tickets in the city.

Though, his license could be jeopardized by some of these posts I doubt it.
You said you met him. Can i ask what about your conversation (you said he made some comments about Chicago)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Weird seeing a forum with the same layout (in black too) as here but instead populated by whiny whites.
But even with the predictable "sheboon" comments, it's not hard to find some calling him out.

Comments like calling him a creep, a self-hater fighting his sexual preference of black women, and (my favorite) someone who intentionally bothered blacks and pretending to be on a safari tour for a "hood" prank.
Even whites are struggling to stick by him.

And of course he tried to claim that the woman brought up the topic of race first by calling him a "white motherfukker". That's the exact same argument that Zimmerman supporters tried to use, that methed out stripper caught on video tried to use the same lie, etc. They're so predictable with their methods.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but i bet he flips on his favorite teams
Thats what he probably felt like at some deep level
If he thought about black poverty and then went off that would be the deep end.. this isn't as bad
The amount of times the word cac is used in this thread doesn't result in the same amount of ruined lives because of it
Thats why i think they should remove the accounts of the famous

Daps
Reppin
VOID