Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Leti Cook

Pro
Daps
p.s....i kinda been cysed about Charlamagne getting checked because Im of the belief that he picks who to fukk with and who not very carefully and its hilarious when he miscalculates who to troll {i.e. Nelly} ....i hate that it was Fredro tho. 50, Master P, Gucci, or X would be :blessed:fukkery.:blessed:i say.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This thread exposing a lot of bytch ass dudes.

How u a grown ass man and gonna let somebody talk like that to u on the radio. :mindblown:

He bytched out to probably keep from getting suspended or because he was shook. And you can't always pop slick shyt to nikkas you don't know. Small or not Fredro pulled his hoe card and he didn't do nothin. Point blank.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
he got mad cause Brandy or her people (Ray J might've pulled up outside his crib with 20 phantoms :lupe:) more than likely checked him when he first said that sh!t...he had previously apologized for saying it...it was on some obscure ass forbes dvd clip, and here comes Charglemagne bringing it back up years after the fact but exposing it to far larger audience...lol he sat there simmering thinking about the ramifications of that, and then reacted
:dead:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Oynx is some real dukes. Rare to find people who are themselves at all times in the industry (music, movies, interviews). Also let's not forget quiet as kept, Oynx pioneered crunk music, the same way LL pioneered modern day radio hip hop sound.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
These Guys are professional clowns though.

This reminds me how embarrassing and unprofessional hip hop was.

For as much shyt as the new school of rappers get ... this is one thing I'm glad they dont do .. or one way they dont act.

The 'I have to be tough every second of the day because thats how I gotta be in my hood' shyt is so corny and wack ... That was the worst part of hip hop history.

It took me back to listening to my older brother talk when I was like 9

Also Brooklyn stay giving Queens good rappers

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Oynx is some real dukes. Rare to find people who are themselves at all times in the industry (music, movies, interviews). Also let's not forget quiet as kept, Oynx pioneered crunk music, the same way LL pioneered modern day radio hip hop sound.
:russ:Yeah real barbers and club kids.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys who are really playing out this fictional fight in ur heads r fukking ridiculous .. u think they are fighting it out in power 1051 studios?

:pachaha::pachaha:

Plus you act like the studio isn't filled with 20 dudes from Charlamagne / Breakfast Club Camp?
You only see the room where they do the show from ... the lobby (right outside the room where they do the show) is filled with like 30 ppl constantly .. from interns, artists, crew, power 1051 ppl and now i can also probably think revolt tv ppl ..

I been up there .. Theres no way you come in even 5 deep and rumble in that building without getting thoroughly washed and tossed out the building like jazzy jeff on fresh prince.

Plus the main dude charlamagne w/ now rolls wit is bigger than both them nyggas combined .. fukker is huge. Its like a personal Goon ... no more 'drop' situations happening.

Plus to mention the studio isn't its not somewhere .. where u just run outside .. u gotta use cards to unlock each door to get in and out .. and its on like the 10th floor of the building .. .. so u aint pulling a saigon get a punch off and run out ... moral of the story ... that nygga calmed down and for good reason.

No wonder why charlamagne was laughing in his face ... cuz he's wolfing for no reason.

But realistically speakin g... No one is gonna come in ur house and catch a win... Charlamagne did the right thing by NOT inciting a fight .. his job would be on the line .. but had the artist hooked off ... he would be in his right to defend himself .. and as I said .. they would get thoroughly washed.

Last edited: