Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Enough said.

That's what crunk is dumbass. No one did it before Oynx, so they pioneered it. And Memphis didn't do shyt but do their own version of the Texas sound. Stop confusing types of musical production with style. Crunk was modernized by Pastor Troy in ATL, which is cut from the same musical cloth as Onyx.

You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
U stupid muthafukka lol

ONYX DID NOT PIONEER CRUNK MUSIC!

This idiot don't know what the fukk he talking bout.New Yorkers claiming they started crunk music now :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

And don't bother back replying to me fukk nikka lol

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Hate these stuck in the hood nikkas. You supposed to run. If you got 6 7 dudes rushing you, you're supposed to run. All the pride shyt will get you killed. You work ya whole life to make it, and then you throw it away for some bum nikkas who aint never held 1000 dollars in their hands. S/O Charlamagne for running. Hood tendencies will get you murked in the real world. If it a 1 on 1, hold your own. Otherwise, get your ass outta there. Ain't nothing p*ssy about runnin from an ambush, especially when you actually have a good life. Most of these nikkas who be running around looking for comeups through violence are bum ass nikkas who ain't accomplish shyt. And that bum ass hood mentality is the same shyt that these Onyx nikkas have. Type of nikkas to see 15 nikkas rollin up on you, and be like "Nah nikka I'm real, let's fight" Dumb ass nikka. 43 years old still talking about "being ran off your block" In that situation, the realest thing you can do is run, all that tryna prove a point shyt is for the boys. Real men understand that sometimes you take an L today, to go back to winning tomorrow. Those nikkas that ran up on Charlamagne will never be noticed again. That's the highlight of their lives, "that time they ran up on Charlamagne and got views on youtube" :russ:

I remember one time I was in Staten Island with my homie after fukking with some white girls out there, we walked past this block in a projects called "Park Hill" where all the africans on Staten Island live, and when we got to the end of it, we heard this big brolic ass nikka make a weird sound. shyt sounded like an elephant mating call. Turned around to see a legit 25 Africans wearing white t shirts chasing us. Didn't know why, didn't care why. Just ran for our fukking lives, hopping gates and all that, you woulda thought I was free slave the way I was moving B. Once we got away, we just looked at eachother and laughed. None of that "that was p*ssy" shyt. Didn't even exchange words, it was just mutually understood that running was the right thing to do. Being tough isn't as important as being smart. And that's why it's so important to have the right people around you. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That's funny,cuz i though dude got where he is by ALWAYS being immature, making people cry,going in on people....Now you wanna applaud him for showing "maturity" in this scenario:dahell:...Yall CTG stans can call it maturity if yall want to,the rest of us know that nikka got straight punked and gon laugh about it:laff:

I applaud consistency,you go ahead and applaud the bully for showing "maturity" with people he know will smack the shyt out of em,and AFTER a nikka who wasn't impressed by his bully resume checked his azz:mjlol:
bully!?

Someone cracking jokes is being a bully?
No, people like you are just sensitive as hell

You acting like CTG started crying or something...he just had his emotions in check.
You cats think getting loud like a woman means you pulled someones card.
Did you not hear him ask if he wanted a quick 5?

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne gained my respect when he asked Fredro if he wanted 5 minutes at the end...And unlike Kanye he never broke eye contact with homie...

I cant wait to see this now, I think charlamagne would wash Moeshas boy