Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
those WakeUpNow dudes who broke Juelz etc off with some bread to promote their scheme need to hit up ONYX.
do a cross promotion for the new ONYX album and their company.

Funny you say that ..

Fredro must have done either some amazingly good or insanely bad drugs this morning, because he snapped on those guys too!

42 minutes in

listened to the first 20 mins earlier before i went to get something eat, listening again now.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Guys are professional clowns though.

This reminds me how embarrassing and unprofessional hip hop was.

For as much shyt as the new school of rappers get ... this is one thing I'm glad they dont do .. or one way they dont act.

The 'I have to be tough every second of the day because thats how I gotta be in my hood' shyt is so corny and wack ... That was the worst part of hip hop history.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
am I the only one that thinks charlemagne would wax both of them in a fight?
Yes :stopitslime:

Onyx most likely aren't the tough guys they've portrayed themselves as all these years.....but I'm not sure where you nikkas are getting the idea that Charlamagne could do anything do them though

I guess yall just gotta pick a side huh

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This has nothing to do w/ being an old head...im 32, that dude Fredro is a clown.
I saw dude in a clothing store in Chicago back in the day...with the same act...he was yelling at a female clerk because they didnt have his shoes or some shyt :what:

Fredro reminds me of this dude...

:laff:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Brandy so lucky twitter wasn't around in the 90's. Bad enough Ma$e said he got head from her and the Boyz 2 Men nikka was smashing. She was busy as a teen. Fredro got active for nothing tho, the loud nikka always gets humbled in street fights.

Leti Cook

Pro
Daps
am I the only one that thinks charlemagne would wax both of them in a fight?
i kinda get that vibe from charlamagne's demeanor through it all. its usually them nikkas going over the top with the barking that end up washed. c kinda seem like he was down the shoot the 5 and keep it moving. He asked for that 5 mins :manny:

On another note, I say this with every interview they do involving "street nikkas"...they keep bringing up cases and street beefs like its a damn interrogation, at some point one of these nikkas gone flip. You see sticky like "we law abiding citizens" :birdman: every time something is brought up. They need to chill with that shyt. I get people like that salicious shyt but its still :patrice:to be bringing that up on he radio, especially if its recent.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
LOLOLOL!!

That bamma Fredro was like :bustback::devil:

and Charl responded with

:smugfavre:

NICE work Charl! Them nikkas was fakkit house dancers....everyone knows that.

Before they were "Onxy" them Nikka was called "Glow" and they were in the clubs like

fukk those fake ass tough guys