Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This thread exposing a lot of bytch ass dudes.

How u a grown ass man and gonna let somebody talk like that to u on the radio. :mindblown:

He bytched out to probably keep from getting suspended or because he was shook. And you can't always pop slick shyt to nikkas you don't know. Small or not Fredro pulled his hoe card and he didn't do nothin. Point blank.

I'm tellin you, when a nikka drops some real knowledge on here, it's straight :whew::wow:

This is the problem with opinions on the internet

Everyone fancies themselves as some sort of logic bot capable of making only the most rational and ethical decisions, completely detached from emotion. Just like we had that a$$hole in TLR who said if someone in public snatched his phone from him he would politely ask for it back or wait till he can contact the authorities, instead of reacting and trying to take it back like a normal human being.:rudy:

Just calling card of basement dwellers with little life experience speculating on what they would do in a situation they haven't experienced. Of course those sackless dweebs would say they wouldn't hit back, if they could get a woman to actually touch them they can't imagine doing anything outside of worshipping her

shyt is "corny and wack" nowadays because nikkas aint built like that no more....and knowing them, they'll probably take what I just said the wrong way.

You don't have to be a tough guy at all...but you shouldn't let a nikka just talk any kinda way he want to you.

Shouldn't :sas2:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This interview is :gladbron:

So many quotes

50 ran from me :mjlol:

I'm a real nikka, nikka!

I'm a law abiding citizen nikka

I pay taxes nikka

Yea I know your history, you was on Wendy Williams nikka :russ:

This is easily one of the GOAT breakfast club interviews.

Char had to be lowkey :mad: that Fredo came at him in that manner, Fredo calling him a p*ssy clearly bothered him.

Don't forget, "Do ya googles"

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Foh nikka, charlamagne aint doin shyt that anybody should be envious of breh..

:russ:@ a sidekick radio host who provides the bafoonery being something that we should all strive to be like in life..nikka you sound like a bytch

:leon: shyt I'd love to get paid to troll people and say funny shyt. He's got an awesome job and he's parlayed that into some good side money doing other ventures.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Charlamagne likes to clown and Fredro don't liked the jokes and seems insecure.

Of course Char can't get physical live on air...he would lose his job.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
fredro said 50 missed? lol. and just recently ja said he dipped the punch and 50 missed. either these dudes can't admit that 50 snuffed them....or 50 needs glasses

Ja didn't say he "missed", he said he dipped or ducked the punch, lessening the impact. Obviously Ja got hit in the eye.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
But realistically speakin g... No one is gonna come in ur house and catch a win... Charlamagne did the right thing by NOT inciting a fight .. his job would be on the line .. but had the artist hooked off ... he would be in his right to defend himself .. and as I said .. they would get thoroughly washed.

Why are people forgetting Sticky's sentiment @ 17:40? Charlamagne tried to keep getting cute and keep pushing the fight issue. Sticky started getting tired of Charlamagne, especially when Sticky said, "I don't know what the fukk is going on around here."

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Charlamagne handled it properly given the position he was put in. I would love to see how Ebro would've reacted in the same circumstance.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They had hype music

Enough said.

That's what crunk is dumbass. No one did it before Oynx, so they pioneered it. And Memphis didn't do shyt but do their own version of the Texas sound. Stop confusing types of musical production with style. Crunk was modernized by Pastor Troy in ATL, which is cut from the same musical cloth as Onyx.

You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.