Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Sticky was clearly drunk as fukk.

Fredro brought enough comedy for the week. Fredro overreacted but with all of Char's trolling (Lil' Mama, Amina Buddafly come to mind immediately) soon or later the karma was going to catch up even though he wasn't trolling this time.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the same nikka that was scared of Suges "energy" and SUge was just bein a nice guy:mjlol:2:50...nikka punked himself at his own movie premiere

I am glad sumbody exposed Charlegmane as puzzy though,if we didn't have concrete evidence before this should be it:laff:...You don't get credit for stayin calm while a nikka callin you puzzy and tellin you that you wont do shyt about it,you gotta at least pull that mans card and tell em to do something....the footage would've never came out cuz its your show nikka,win or lose:heh:

Then Sticky tried to talk reckless,i definitly aint letting dude who got mollywhopped on tape for real ,mano e cac talk that shyt about me...two nikkas who disrespected my childhood crush exposing each other as frauds at the same damn time:banderas:...Rayweather reach in the streets bein felt from the other side of the country:blessed:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I am glad sumbody exposed Charlegmane as puzzy though,if we didn't have concrete evidence before this should be it:laff:...You don't get credit for stayin calm while a nikka callin you puzzy and tellin you that you wont do shyt about it,you gotta at least pull that mans card and tell em to do something....the footage would've never came out cuz its your show nikka,win or lose:heh:

Then Sticky tried to talk reckless,i definitly aint letting dude who got mollywhopped on tape for real ,mano e cac talk that shyt about me...two nikkas who disrespected my childhood crush exposing each other as frauds at the same damn time:banderas:...Rayweather reach in the streets bein felt from the other side of the country:blessed:

all reasons why you are where you are, Charlamagne is where he is at.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed

:childplease:

Foh nikka, charlamagne aint doin shyt that anybody should be envious of breh..

:russ:@ a sidekick radio host who provides the bafoonery being something that we should all strive to be like in life..nikka you sound like a bytch

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
At work...can someone just summarize what Fredro got mad at?

It started when Charlamagne Jokingly asked Fredro if he got head from Brandy. Fredro gets irked and you can see it in his face. Fredro says chill lets not talk about the past,

Fredro comes back like four minute later asking why he ran when he almost got jumped outside the radio station and telling him how it was video taped.

Fredro says that Charlamagne is a p*ssy cause he ran.

Charlamagne comes back on some :troll: shyt bringing up how 50 punched him.

Fredro gets mad and says that never happened and 50 and Tony Yayo ran.

Fredro calls Charlamagne a p*ssy through out the interview and tells him don't bring up the past when Charlamagne tries to ask him questions :what: .

Sticky Fingaz was a high as fukk throughout the show.

They ended by giving eachother a pound and Charlamagne ask again on some :troll: shyt if Fredro wants 5 minutes with him.

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:childplease:

Foh nikka, charlamagne aint doin shyt that anybody should be envious of breh..

:russ:@ a sidekick radio host who provides the bafoonery being something that we should all strive to be like in life..nikka you sound like a bytch
its the career he chose, and he's doing good.
What exactly do you do?

The hell does he look like fighting w/ a dude while he's at work? That doesnt even make sense.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only question is where was the Kanye bass? When Kanye was on there nikka didn't hesitate to poke his chest out and act tough. When these dudes start the tough shyt first now this nikka wanna be Mr. Reasonable. Not gonna act like Fredro and Sticky didn't look like 40 year old clowns for acting like they did but this nikka Charlemagne went straight soprano when them dudes started that act. :laff: Then at the end he slid that "5 minutes" shyt in there.:comeon: Went right back to soprano when Sticky offered to oblige. :pachaha: It was a bad look for all sides involved. Breakfast Club getting more attention and ONYX will likely get more pub then they have had in years so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's funny,cuz i though dude got where he is by ALWAYS being immature, making people cry,going in on people....Now you wanna applaud him for showing "maturity" in this scenario:dahell:...Yall CTG stans can call it maturity if yall want to,the rest of us know that nikka got straight punked and gon laugh about it:laff:

I applaud consistency,you go ahead and applaud the bully for showing "maturity" with people he know will smack the shyt out of em,and AFTER a nikka who wasn't impressed by his bully resume checked his azz:mjlol:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
It started when Charlamagne Jokingly asked Fredro if he got head from Brandy. Fredro gets irked and you can see it in his face. Fredro says chill lets not talk about the past,

Fredro comes back like four minute later asking why he ran when he almost got jumped outside the radio station and telling him how it was video taped.

Fredro says that Charlamagne is a p*ssy cause he ran.

Charlamagne comes back on some :troll: shyt bringing up how 50 punched him.

Fredro gets mad and says that never happened and 50 and Tony Yayo ran.

Fredro calls Charlamagne a p*ssy through out the interview and tells him don't bring up the past when Charlamagne tries to ask him questions :what: .

Sticky Fingaz was a high as fukk throughout the show.

They ended by giving eachother a pound and Charlamagne ask again on some :troll: shyt if Fredro wants 5 minutes with him.

30vzuj4.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My only question is where was the Kanye bass? When Kanye was on there nikka didn't hesitate to poke his chest out and act tough. When these dudes start the tough shyt first now this nikka wanna be Mr. Reasonable. Not gonna act like Fredro and Sticky didn't look like 40 year old clowns for acting like they did but this nikka Charlemagne went straight soprano when them dudes started that act. :laff: Then at the end he slid that "5 minutes" shyt in there. Went right back to soprano when Sticky offered to oblige. It was a bad look for all sides involved. Breakfast Club getting more attention and ONYX will likely get more pub then they have had in years so :yeshrug:

Exactly breakfast club fans is on that bullshyt breh....this is like giving Deebo props for showing restraint and mercy with them fools around the corner AFTER you've seen him make Redd cry,smack Felicia and Debbie,disrespect Craigs pops:heh:...nawl nawl nawl he just know he CANT pull that shyt with them fools around the corner and didnt....obviously Charlegmane aint as bad as Deebo but neither can get no damn props for trying to deescalate a situation when somebody bout to get on they azz:whoa:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
he got mad cause Brandy or her people (Ray J might've pulled up outside his crib with 20 phantoms :lupe:) more than likely checked him when he first said that sh!t...he had previously apologized for saying it...it was on some obscure ass forbes dvd clip, and here comes Charglemagne bringing it back up years after the fact but exposing it to far larger audience...lol he sat there simmering thinking about the ramifications of that, and then reacted