Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's exactly what happened during the interview. he pushed fredro to anger and he acted like a nikka with napoleon complex bruh, you don't go to an interview with intentions of turning it into a screaming match and that's what fredro did.

you don't have to scream back at nikkas to troll them, charlamagne did it with subtlety as i already pointed out. he called them nikkas bluffs the entire time. what's the point of a nikka tryna keep the peace and then in the same breath say you got punched in the eye by 50 and then take it further and ask you if you want 5? and meanwhile all you doing is acting like a cartoon character and a hood caricature taking your glasses off screaming imma real nikka but doing nothing?

"breakfast club. y'all don't even play my fukking records over here!!" :mjlol::mjlol:

Can't believe nikkas are running with this? :mindblown: nikka said that shyt after everything had blown over on some BTW shyt as nikkas were about to leave. Sticky asked him if he wanted 5 minutes and the nikka didn't even utter a syllable. Stop it. Trolling is about being in control. Char clearly wasn't in control of that situation.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hilarious thing about this is that in that dmx interview when he clowned fredro with that impression its exactly how he acted in the breakfast club interview

if you don't know them type of nikkas ain't really about that physical combat life you ain't never been near the hood

:manny:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps

So he's on good terms with her and her family, and she co-signed him to get him in a situation where he's making $25,000 an episodes which he still gets residuals from.... and he disrespects her like that her business in the street. :scusthov: I thought he was better than that, for some reason. I was a fan of them back in the day.

As far as that being brought up, I think it was one of those situations where a person's mouth got away from them so they're really mad at themselves it's just deflected to the person bringing it up.

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching it again it seems like Char really didn't know what to say because he simply didn't expect Fredro's reaction. If anything the way the interview started out it seemed like Char thought them Onyx dudes was gonna like him and he probably was a fan at some point which is why he was like "why do you and I have a problem?". It really didn't seem like he wanted to have any issue, he said the 50 shyt in defence but he didnt really bark back or anything, not cause he was scared but because he probably liked their music back in the day and wanted to get along with em. At least that's the vibe I get from it

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: Why didn't he just clown him when he was there? Trolling is pushing a nikka toward anger. He spent the whole time trying to keep the peace. "You think that was wrong Sticky?" :dead:. They were straight talking over dude. Took control of the interview. Trolling is getting someone to behave out of character. Now honestly looking at that interview who was behaving more out of character ONYX or the Architect of Aggravation? :usure:

Sticky damn sure heard the "5 minutes" shyt and responded then Char forgot how to speak English. :dead: Once again Fredro and Sticky made asses out of themselves but they took Char with them. :pachaha:
Why didn't Fredro accept them 5 minutes?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:russ:

i find it funny how this is probably the biggest incident charlemagne had, even tho he wasnt even trolling this time.

charlemagne didnt expect fredro to get upset. he thought he was gonna get a continuation of fredro's forbesdvd rant and get a few daps from fredro for bringing it up.

:heh:

So he's on good terms with her and her family, and she co-signed him to get him in a situation where he's making $25,000 an episodes which he still gets residuals from.... and he disrespects her like that her business in the street. :scusthov: I thought he was better than that, for some reason. I was a fan of them back in the day.

As far as that being brought up, I think it was one of those situations where a person's mouth got away from them so they're really mad at themselves it's just deflected to the person bringing it up.

yea.

i think fredro regrets it and knows how corny that was.

he was feeling himself way too much in that video and probably high as a kite.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
"Charla ma gay"
WoyaBCm.png

aint want them 5 minutes with Sticky tho
SJpvYth.png

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps

yea.

i think fredro regrets it and knows how corny that was.

he was feeling himself way too much in that video and probably high as a kite.

Haha, definitely. I've said life ruining shyt while fukked up that I still regret to this very day.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't he say this to his face though? He's right no doubt but the nikka was stammering and getting cut off and hitting high notes when dude was right there next to him. We can talk all day about Fredro and Sticky looking like clowns, the question is why didn't Mr. Architect of Aggravation clown them face to face?

Exactly,nikkas talkin bout he drove Fredro to anger as if he did it purposely....he was gon play it the same way he play it whenever nikkas he think might smack the shyt out of em is in the studio....he aint know Fredro was gon react like that to the Brandy question bcuz he the idiot who said it on video:heh:....he aggravated somebody he didn't mean to aggravate then I see a lot of him trying to de-escalate the situation the rest of the interview "Sticky you think im wrong:sadcam:" ie "Tell ya boy he actin crazy right now,he makin me look like a bytch:whoa:".....how a nikka call u puzzy and bark on you and you still talkin bout "I hope we can still be cool after this:why:".....killed a wack NY nikka who didn't deserve Moesha,and that c00n Charlegmane with one stone with this interview:banderas:

Dudes can spin it how they want but he was tryna deescalate that,i guess yall never seen a nikka get punked before:mjlol:...Where nikkas try to deescalate a situation but save face at the same time cuz folks watchin,"I love you like a brother!,(whisper voice)but we can fight if you want to(whisper voice),or we can talk and make our mamas proud:whoa:"

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I watched the interview again and I don't see why ANYBODY would be upset at Fredro for checking Charlamagne's c00n ass. These Dudes are from a different era and I know cats like that personally, They aren't up to par with that young silly nikka "troll" shyt that many cats today or in here be doing. Those cats were about business, promoting their new album and talk about their impact in hip hop. Not talking all of that gossip girl shyt Charlamagne and them cats be doing. Considering that this dude wasn't afraid of going at Lil Mama and making her cry, It was great to see dude shutting the fukk up when somebody addressed his ass.

I felt Fredro however lost control when he felt he had to explain himself about the 50 Cent scenario, That was giving Charlmange what he wanted and clearly put dude on the defensive to explain himself when he really didn't have too. He could have just said 50 aint do nothing and then demanded the next question instead of barking that "Im from the streets, Im a real nikka" WWE promo talk. They should have also prepped them because they know Charlamagne and them are known to throw anything at the wall at guests so whomever is managing them should have prepped them better.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
yall hear the way sticky said "You hear me?" right before making that statement about beef? Or the way he he randomly put extra emphasis on the word "but" when talking about aftermath? Dude was drunk as hell :russ:

Last edited: