Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People throw the term "c00ning" around here too freely. Behavior that you don't consider "real" and c00ning aren't synonymous.

True but Charlegmane a c00n for real, from telling Justin Bieber to not hang around nikkaz,constantly doing the "what about black on black crime,what about chicago:why:" when talking aabout black people bein upset about Trayvon...constantly talking about selling out to the white man and "white mans blessings"....he's a good interviewer sometimes but he is a c00n...even if the c00nin is part of his troll act,seem real to me if you do it all the time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes :stopitslime:

Onyx most likely aren't the tough guys they've portrayed themselves as all these years.....but I'm not sure where you nikkas are getting the idea that Charlamagne could do anything do them though

I guess yall just gotta pick a side huh

Cats that really turn don't bark like that son......I'd have to place a bet on CTG..

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
people throw the word "c00n" when they cant process certain information about situations, but want to reply anyway:sas1:

let me put it better:patrice:,a "lack of understanding":mjpls:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I watched the interview again and I don't see why ANYBODY would be upset at Fredro for checking Charlamagne's c00n ass. These Dudes are from a different era and I know cats like that personally, They aren't up to par with that young silly nikka "troll" shyt that many cats today or in here be doing. Those cats were about business, promoting their new album and talk about their impact in hip hop. Not talking all of that gossip girl shyt Charlamagne and them cats be doing. Considering that this dude wasn't afraid of going at Lil Mama and making her cry, It was great to see dude shutting the fukk up when somebody addressed his ass.

:what:

CTG ask him if he wanted 5 minutes? Did you even watch the vid? He never shut up breh.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Did he have to wait 10 minutes to build up his confidence to scream at Charlagmane lol"

:dwillhuh:

The screming didn't start until after Charlagmane asked him why they had a problem.

This was because Fredro was throwing mad shade on him.

When Fredro started getting disrespectful, and before the screaming started, I said to myself, Fredro mad. :laugh:

Even Nelly made Charlagmane kill the fly talk, when he kept saying Nelly is cold.

Not sure why people are trying to sell Charlagmane as a dude who doesn't mind playing with fire.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this what I'm talking about my nikka fredo was too hyped i mean nikkaz get flustered and shyt but when a nikka start "misremembering" like Roger Clemons to try and prove how real they are :ufdup:

and he now opened up a new can of worms cause he had to know someone in that camp was going to respond

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The screming didn't start until after Charlagmane asked him why they had a problem.

This was because Fredro was throwing mad shade on him.

When Fredro started getting disrespectful, and before the screaming started, I said to myself, Fredro mad. :laugh:

Even Nelly made Charlagmane kill the fly talk, when he kept saying Nelly is cold.

Not sure why people are trying to sell Charlagmane as a dude who doesn't mind playing with fire.
Watch the clip again, the interview went on after he asked about Brandy and then like 7 (EDIT: I exaggerated he waited 3 minutes) minutes later he asked "What happened to the dudes who ran up on you"
And Charlamagne just kept on laughing at it "It happens to the best" and he kept on talking about Charlamagne getting caught slippin and then Char said "What happened with 50 though :sas2:" And he caught mad feelings and started spazzing.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Fredro Starr was hood cute back in the day.
In high school, he was the kind of guy I would have crushed on, but I would have been too intimidated and nerdy to talk to him at all EVER.
012413-music-moesha-Fredro-Starr.jpg

MN-BrandyFredro-378x240.jpg

e009679888b32de22aaa78658b9fa848.768x613x1.png

succulent!!!
tumblr_mu1o6xfYLZ1rmfojlo1_500.jpg

But Fredro Starr met Tupac, doe?
wpid-pacfatal1.jpg

Sticky Fingers seems like the bipolar type who killed several felonious people (who required killing) but is gentle with children and small animals.
sticky-fingaz-05.jpg

:ufdup: Leave them Waffle color negroes alone. :troll: Eagles Brehrette.

Last edited: