Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Watch the clip again, the interview went on after he asked about Brandy and then like 7 (EDIT: I exaggerated he waited 3 minutes) minutes later he asked "What happened to the dudes who ran up on you"
And Charlamagne just kept on laughing at it "It happens to the best" and he kept on talking about Charlamagne getting caught slippin and then Char said "What happened with 50 though :sas2:" And he caught mad feelings and started spazzing.

Only reason Charlamagne asked that 50 question was because Fredro called him a pusssy seconds earlier, all of this happened before the screaming started.

Fredro probably would have disrespected Charlamagne the whole show if he didn't check him by using that 50 line.

My point is that Fredro didn't just start screaming, he came at Charlamagne neck first and was legit mad. I don't think it was an act because it didn't go from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds. Fredro was rubbed the wrong way and wanted satisfaction.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but Charlegmane a c00n for real, from telling Justin Bieber to not hang around nikkaz,constantly doing the "what about black on black crime,what about chicago:why:" when talking aabout black people bein upset about Trayvon...constantly talking about selling out to the white man and "white mans blessings"....he's a good interviewer sometimes but he is a c00n...even if the c00nin is part of his troll act,seem real to me if you do it all the time.

Yea im not one to call someone a c00n but CTG is some other shyt sometimes. Like he rarley shyts on white people or the white guests but when he does its for stuff like hanging out with black people, Doing hip hop records (because there isnt enough as much money as pop etc). Its kinda wierd how he changes with white people. But I know he trying to blow up on another level so....

Plus he openly jokes about wanting to sell out.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I been sleepin on this but :deadrose: lmaoooooooo! fredro punked the shyt outta C tha God

Edit: Not familiar with Onyx but after reading the first page and some of the interviews on it i think i see fredro for what he really is. Now that I think about it he was on some typical new york hootin and hollerin shyt and didn't do a thing :russ:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yea im not one to call someone a c00n but CTG is some other shyt sometimes. Like he rarley shyts on white people or the white guests but when he does its for stuff like hanging out with black people, Doing hip hop records (because there isnt enough as much money as pop etc). Its kinda wierd how he changes with white people. But I know he trying to blow up on another level so....

Plus he openly jokes about wanting to sell out.
fam he's joking when he says a lot of that stuff.
and the white people they bring on the show dont tend to be D list celebrities...so its not a fair comparison.
When someone like 50 or Jay he just listens.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Only reason Charlamagne asked that 50 question was because Fredro called him a pusssy seconds earlier, all of this happened before the screaming started.

Fredro probably would have disrespected Charlamagne the whole show if he didn't check him by using that 50 line.

My point is that Fredro didn't just start screaming, he came at Charlamagne neck first and was legit mad. I don't think it was an act because it didn't go from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds. Fredro was rubbed the wrong way and wanted satisfaction.
They was screaming?

Maybe I need to rewatch the clip cuz I didn't think it got that heated.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"show me a nikka who ever punched me in the face nikka!" fredro starr

50-cent-o.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and he now opened up a new can of worms cause he had to know someone in that camp was going to respond

fredro stays throwing shots at 50 tho.

that can of worms is stale.