Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't he say this to his face though? He's right no doubt but the nikka was stammering and getting cut off and hitting high notes when dude was right there next to him. We can talk all day about Fredro and Sticky looking like clowns, the question is why didn't Mr. Architect of Aggravation clown them face to face?
He couldn't fully get his word across, Fredro started screaming like a child as soon as anything he didn't want to hear was said.

But everything he said in the Donkey of the day clip was also said in the interview but he was constantly interrupted.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He couldn't fully get his word across, Fredro started screaming like a child as soon as anything he didn't want to hear was said.

But everything he said in the Donkey of the day clip was also said in the interview but he was constantly interrupted.

Fredro took over the show. The troll got trolled. nikka was stammering and shyt "Bu...bu...but 50 said" :dead:. We really playing the maturity card when discussing a dude who's claim to fame is trolling people? :wtf: Only thing worse then getting punked on your own show is trying to act like you didnt' get punked after the fact when nikkas are gone. :heh:

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CTG got punked and tried is hardest to save face. He knows that if Fredo snuffs him its all on camera and he can make sure the footage is only seen in a courtroom. bytch ass nikka.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Fredro took over the show. The troll got trolled. nikka was stammering and shyt "Bu...bu...but 50 said" :dead:. We really playing the maturity card when discussing a dude who's claim to fame is trolling people? :wtf: Only thing worse then getting punked on your own show is trying to act like you didnt' get punked after the fact when nikkas are gone. :heh:
Did you listen to the Donkey of the day? Cause he didn't say anything new, he was just showcasing the evidence and asking Fredro why the fukk he was lying and acting up when he had been caught on camera saying everything Charlamagne was asking about.

Charlamagne got trolled, unfortunate for Fredro dude has the most popular urban radioshow in the world and can calmly wait until Fredro leaves the building to showcase his point, evidence oro whatever. He should've thought about that.

he went from tweeting

"CTGODESS"
Then donkey of the day was dropped and he is tweeting

"No negative energy"
"I'm a family man, married with a newborn kid"

Gtfoh, dude brought all the negative energy and was acting like a newborn kid, tryna back peddle. He's got to respond to the donkey of the day now.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you listen to the Donkey of the day? Cause he didn't say anything new, he was just showcasing the evidence and asking Fredro why the fukk he was lying and acting up when he had been caught on camera saying everything Charlamagne was asking about.

Charlamagne got trolled, unfortunate for Fredro dude has the most popular urban radioshow in the world and can calmly wait until Fredro leaves the building to showcase his point, evidence oro whatever. He should've thought about that.

Thought about what? He and his group have received more pub in the last 3 days then they have in 2 decades. :heh: Being talked about on said most popular urban radio show in any manner for any reason only benefits him.

Yes I did listen I heard a distinctly different tone of voice. He most certainly didn't accuse Fredro of lying to his face. If he had been as definitive and no fukks given in Fredro's face it would be one thing but dude toned his act all the way down until dude left. That's the definition of getting punked. Anything he says after the fact, trying to be tough, only further solidifies the punking that took place.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Thought about what? He and his group have received more pub in the last 3 days then they have in 2 decades. :heh: Being talked about on said most popular urban radio show in any manner for any reason only benefits him.

Yes I did listen I heard a distinctly different tone of voice. He most certainly didn't accuse Fredro of lying to his face. If he had been as definitive and no fukks given in Fredro's face it would be one thing but dude toned his act all the way down until dude left. That's the definition of getting punked. Anything he says after the fact, trying to be tough, only further solidifies the punking that took place.
I don't think he cares about getting "punked", he got punked by Gucci too and was sucking Jays cock for 45 minutes afraid of getting punked again.
As long as he wins the argument, cursing someone out and screaming only indicates that you're not witty, smart or trill enough to win an argument. Gucci Mane just looked at them and they didn't say anything stupid during the whole interview, now that's that's trill talk. Charlamagne brought shyt up, Fredro cursed swore he was a gangster and whatever the fukk, he brought something else, Fredro cursed and said "what about you" as if he wasn't up there to do an interview.

But I guess you are right, he scored some points with the kids that think cursing and screaming when you are 40+ is something cool.

Charlmagne fell back and brought the evidence for people like me who wondered what was going on. Why keep on asking the same question is duke is denying it? He collected the evidence and delivered.
Question is if Fredro can respond or will he just scream and curse again? In my world a man who screams and curses wildly is an insecure boy. How he's acting on twitter talking about being a family man, being against negative energy and shyt further confirms that hypothesis.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he cares about getting "punked", he got punked by Gucci too and was sucking Jays cock for 45 minutes afraid of getting punked again.
As long as he wins the argument, cursing someone out and screaming only indicates that you're not witty, smart or trill enough to win an argument. Gucci Mane just looked at them and they didn't say anything stupid during the whole interview, now that's that's trill talk. Charlamagne brought shyt up, Fredro cursed swore he was a gangster and whatever the fukk, he brought something else, Fredro cursed and said "what about you" as if he wasn't up there to do an interview.

But I guess you are right, he scored some points with the kids that think cursing and screaming when you are 40+ is something cool.

Charlmagne fell back and brought the evidence for people like me who wondered what was going on. Why keep on asking the same question is duke is denying it? He collected the evidence and delivered.
Question is if Fredro can respond or will he just scream and curse again? In my world a man who screams and curses wildly is an insecure boy.

Breh this isn't a court of law or a debate competition. :heh: Nobody gives a fukk about the truth about Fredro fukking Starr. :laff:

Who exactly is saying that Fredro behaved in a mature fashion? Who is saying he didn't look like a clown? :wtf:

The point is Mr. "I give no fukks I love pissing people off" became Mr. :whoa: when face to face with said immature clown. He is a self-admitted troll but now he's Johnnie Cochran because he got is card pulled. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't he say this to his face though? He's right no doubt but the nikka was stammering and getting cut off and hitting high notes when dude was right there next to him. We can talk all day about Fredro and Sticky looking like clowns, the question is why didn't Mr. Architect of Aggravation clown them face to face?

you must not know what trolling is because that's all charlamagne did tbh

fredro: "aye charlamagne what happened when you got punch in the eye?"
ctg: "eh. we all take losses i mean 50 punched you"
fredro: *gets heated* *lies about the events*
ctg: "what's the issue bruh i mean you disclosed the info wat you want me to do?"
fredro: "you ain't gon do nothing" *takes glasses off does nothing*
ctg: "eh. i ain't here for all that"
fredro: *more rambling about being a real nikka here*
ctg: "eh. even if we were to fight there wouldn't be no judges involved"
sticky: "if im around fredro ain't gon fight nikka!!"
ctg: "eh. my partner over there feels the same way tbh"
sticky: *says something in zulu language about waxing nikkas or some shyt and says he's from all over*
*interview continues*
ctg: "eh we conducting an interview with info you put out and you out here calling me p*ssy 20 times in a minute lol"
sticky: "well if you are you are"
ctg: "sike. nah. we all come from certain places my g (alluding at his crack dealing and murder attempt days)"
sticky: *nods*
fredro: "you was working with wendy williams. i know your history you know mine"
ctg: "and before that i was in the streets of S.C. and actually I don't know your history"
*more angry nikka rambling*
ctg: "aye you want 5 minutes?"
*acts like he didn't hear it"

that's like trolling 101, when nikkas is heated and you respond nonchalantly while still pressing their buttons and standing your ground, and despite the theatrics and ra ra ra "i bangs ou" rhetoric he still clowned the nikka the moment he was out the building to let him know all his barking got nowhere. fredro caught an L, it is what it is

:wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah Fredro clearly was doing too much with all the yelling, but it's clear as day Charlamagne was intimidated with the lip tucking, hunched posture, shaky voice—he was shook not so much from physical standpoint, but I think the way Fredro brought up the whole "you got ran off your block" "you p*ssy" angle, I can sense this gave Charlamagne's soul a slight roast, not fun on burn, but his soul was getting a little too hot for comfort there.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you must not know what trolling is because that's all charlamagne did tbh

fredro: "aye charlamagne what happened when you got punch in the eye?"
ctg: "eh. we all take losses i mean 50 punched you"
fredro: *gets heated* *lies about the events*
ctg: "what's the issue bruh i mean you disclosed the info wat you want me to do?"
fredro: "you ain't gon do nothing" *takes glasses off does nothing*
ctg: "eh. i ain't here for all that"
fredro: *more rambling about being a real nikka here*
ctg: "eh. even if we were to fight there wouldn't be no judges involved"
sticky: "if im around fredro ain't gon fight nikka!!"
ctg: "eh. my partner over there feels the same way tbh"
sticky: *says something in zulu language about waxing nikkas or some shyt and says he's from all over*
*interview continues*
ctg: "eh we conducting an interview with info you put out and you out here calling me p*ssy 20 times in a minute lol"
sticky: "well if you are you are"
ctg: "sike. nah. we all come from certain places my g (alluding at his crack dealing and murder attempt days)"
sticky: *nods*
fredro: "you was working with wendy williams. i know your history you know mine"
ctg: "and before that i was in the streets of S.C. and actually I don't know your history"
*more angry nikka rambling*
ctg: "aye you want 5 minutes?"
*acts like he didn't hear it"

that's like trolling 101, when nikkas is heated and you respond nonchalantly while still pressing their buttons and standing your ground, and despite the theatrics and ra ra ra "i bangs ou" rhetoric he still clowned the nikka the moment he was out the building to let him know all his barking got nowhere. fredro caught an L, it is what it is

:wow:

:patrice: Why didn't he just clown him when he was there? Trolling is pushing a nikka toward anger. He spent the whole time trying to keep the peace. "You think that was wrong Sticky?" :dead:. They were straight talking over dude. Took control of the interview. Trolling is getting someone to behave out of character. Now honestly looking at that interview who was behaving more out of character ONYX or the Architect of Aggravation? :usure:

Sticky damn sure heard the "5 minutes" shyt and responded then Char forgot how to speak English. :dead: Once again Fredro and Sticky made asses out of themselves but they took Char with them. :pachaha:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Breh this isn't a court of law or a debate competition. :heh: Nobody gives a fukk about the truth about Fredro fukking Starr. :laff:

Who exactly is saying that Fredro behaved in a mature fashion? Who is saying he didn't look like a clown? :wtf:

The point is Mr. "I give no fukks I love pissing people off" became Mr. :whoa: when face to face with said immature clown. He is a self-admitted troll but now he's Johnnie Cochran because he got is card pulled. :laff: :laff: :laff:
Charlamagne does different things, he has a certain type of respect for the people who deserve it.
He goes hard on reality tv people, wack ass artists who never did shyt but act like they are legends and he's a fantastic comedian.

It's like running up on Chris Rock for making a joke about you.

Fredro had to sit there and flat out lie to save face, then he had the scream and curse to have cats say "ohhh Fredro punked him".
Talking mad shyt, nothing made sense saying that he knew where CTG was from "Wendy Williams" as if he wasn't on "Moesha", stuttering like "you said some shyt I don't like and uh and and I don't like that :sadcam:". Charlamagne was just sitting there and saying tell 'em why you mad son? Respectfully asking him why the fukk he was lying? Smiling in his face while he was spazzing looking him in the eyes the whole damn time had Fredro looking away from his insecurity.

Charlamagne could've gone 10 times harder at him, but he kept it real and only brought out the evidence of the legit questions he asked Fredro.
It was fun while it lasted but now it's back to reality and that Donkey of the day shyt murked his whole shyt.

If he actually succeeded and had Charlamagne scared in real way like Gucci it would be one thing, instead all the comments on the internet from the kids and shyt is "who is that skinny crackhead?" "He's lucky charlamagne didn't knock him out" "Did he have to wait 10 minutes to build up his confidence to scream at Charlagmane lol" "Who is that sensitive bytch ass nikka" and on.

Then you have the occasional cat saying "Charlamagne got punked, he's twice as big" as if he should've knocked Fredro out and lost his career due to a flabby n sick rapper. :yawn:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Fredro clearly was doing too much with all the yelling, but it's clear as day Charlamagne was intimidated with the lip tucking, hunched posture, shaky voice—he was shook not so much from physical standpoint, but I think the way Fredro brought up the whole "you got ran off your block" "you p*ssy" angle, I can sense this gave Charlamagne's soul a slight roast, not fun on burn, but his soul was getting a little too hot for comfort there.

Exactly. I can't claim to know another man's heart. All I know is that wasn't the same Charlamagne that was talking to Ye. shyt that wasn't the same Chalamagne from when they left. :heh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
"What happened to the dude that did that to you?"
"One got murked :manny:"
"That was funny and shyt dog"
"Yea it was, what you gonna do"
"What happened with 50 though :umad:"
"Uh huh the lies starts, you nikkas don't play my music, I'm not a bytch bla bla"

"AIN'T NO nikka PUNCHED ME"

"50 said he did :sas2:"

"I'm not gonna talk about that"

":sas1:"

"tells the story :to:"

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Why didn't he just clown him when he was there? Trolling is pushing a nikka toward anger. He spent the whole time trying to keep the peace. "You think that was wrong Sticky?" :dead:. They were straight talking over dude. Took control of the interview. Trolling is getting someone to behave out of character.

that's exactly what happened during the interview. he pushed fredro to anger and he acted like a nikka with napoleon complex bruh, you don't go to an interview with intentions of turning it into a screaming match and that's what fredro did.

you don't have to scream back at nikkas to troll them, charlamagne did it with subtlety as i already pointed out. he called them nikkas bluffs the entire time. what's the point of a nikka tryna keep the peace and then in the same breath say you got punched in the eye by 50 and then take it further and ask you if you want 5? and meanwhile all you doing is acting like a cartoon character and a hood caricature taking your glasses off screaming imma real nikka but doing nothing?

"breakfast club. y'all don't even play my fukking records over here!!" :mjlol::mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne does different things, he has a certain type of respect for the people who deserve it.
He goes hard on reality tv people, wack ass artists who never did shyt but act like they are legends and he's a fantastic comedian.

It's like running up on Chris Rock for making a joke about you.

Fredro had to sit there and flat out lie to save face, then he had the scream and curse to have cats say "ohhh Fredro punked him".
Talking mad shyt, nothing made sense saying that he knew where CTG was from "Wendy Williams" as if he wasn't on "Moesha", stuttering like "you said some shyt I don't like and uh and and I don't like that :sadcam:". Charlamagne was just sitting there and saying tell 'em why you mad son? Respectfully asking him why the fukk he was lying? Smiling in his face while he was spazzing looking him in the eyes the whole damn time had Fredro looking away from his insecurity.

Charlamagne could've gone 10 times harder at him, but he kept it real and only brought out the evidence of the legit questions he asked Fredro.
It was fun while it lasted but now it's back to reality and that Donkey of the day shyt murked his whole shyt.

If he actually succeeded and had Charlamagne scared in real way like Gucci it would be one thing, instead all the comments on the internet from the kids and shyt is "who is that skinny crackhead?" "He's lucky charlamagne didn't knock him out" "Did he have to wait 10 minutes to build up his confidence to scream at Charlagmane lol" "Who is that sensitive bytch ass nikka" and on.

Then you have the occasional cat saying "Charlamagne got punked, he's twice as big" as if he should've knocked Fredro out and lost his career due to a flabby n sick rapper. :yawn:

Kanye isn't a "never did shyt" ass nikka. I'd go so far as to say that his contribution to music might deserve a little respect. Compare the way Char talked to him to how to talked to them nikkas. I am not defending Fredro. I have said 14 times dude was a clown. This is not a Fredro vs. Char thing. This is a "he got a dose of his own medicine it is what it is no need to :cape: for him" thing.