Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
no...in the real world people exchange words and dont catch feelings because of what people who arent in the street say.
its the same story w/ Wendy Williams...she had all these dudes feeling emotional because she called them out on their shyt.

If you cant come back w/ your whit and mind, nobody is going to take you serious...in the real world.
the gravity of this reply is still in effect :wow:

This is the problem with opinions on the internet

Everyone fancies themselves as some sort of logic bot capable of making only the most rational and ethical decisions, completely detached from emotion.

Just calling card of basement dwellers with little life experience speculating on what they would do in a situation they haven't experienced.

Tell me more about this "real world" where everyone feels the same way you do right now in the comfort of your own home :sas1:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow someone said him and styles is alike get the hell outta here nothing alike at all you don't see or hear styles running around looking for attention he put his music out and thats it and if he need to check a nikka its not all that ra ra I've seen him do it numerous times and if styles would've stood up best believe char would've got snuffed

:sas2:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

Fredo gon whip Charlemagne ass if he sees him in public

But the initial interview was entertaining. You could feel the tension as Fredo was getting more and more mad like he really wanted hit CTG. You can't constantly talk slick about people and say shyt and act clueless when someone isn't feeling that shyt. Seems like Fredo caught some kinda heat one way or another fir the Brandy comments so he really didn't want that shyt brought up. Everything changed after that.....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Fredo gon whip Charlemagne ass if he sees him in public

But the initial interview was entertaining. You could feel the tension as Fredo was getting more and more mad like he really wanted hit CTG. You can't constantly talk slick about people and say shyt and act clueless when someone isn't feeling that shyt. Seems like Fredo caught some kinda heat one way or another fir the Brandy comments so he really didn't want that shyt brought up. Everything changed after that.....
So why didn't he agree to get his 5 minutes off camera? :usure:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Donkey of the Day portraying Fredro's conflicting stories and Tony Yayo's statement is enough to warrant doubt over his whole persona.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
fredro's wife:mjpls:

16573ce8b96611e2a73b22000aa80571_7.jpg
is that who DMX was talking about b/c she wasn't born here.... :ohhh:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

I think it was a blank gun, too much smoke to be real bullets :comeon:

LOL much respect for Sticky Fingaz. He had the room silent, white folkz was heated off what he said about the plane incident. And all his retorts were brilliant. Sticky is sharper than people give him credit for.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I swear to god, some of you southern niqqas self esteem is born out of talking about NY niqqas who aren't even thinking about y'all
:snoop: I was trolling genius (except w the Gucci part)..And alot of us do that just because we know you NY nikkaz quick to get offended (as you proved with this reply) :heh:
But naw dude it don't do nothin for my "self esteem". This is a forum homie.. I was just bored. chill, g don't go all Fredo on me

Last edited: