Only 8% of women use condoms

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Shows how depraved yall are at this point. I work in the industry where I see many young women and men, with the bug. You’d never know.
they're talking out their asses cause even when brehs were in their teens we were strapped, carrying condoms was a cultural thing amongst my dawgs and the ones who were pragmatic don't have any baby mama issues in our 30s the others had kids around 19-21 and stay in some drama. ya'll boys be easy out here the world is unforgiving, especially to BM.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i hope some of you brehs know women can carry some STIs asymptomatically while men will burn and drip. i'm beginning to suspect some of ya'll aren't telling the truth about your sexual experience...
Once you realize the majority of these nikkas don’t engage in heterosexual sex, their responses will start to make sense :mjpls:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
fukk that I was raw gang until this one bytch told me she was 3 days late a couple days ago…. I couldn’t sleep I Mean look at my name :mjcry:.. thank God she sent me the 🩸emoji the day after. I’m straight up abstinent now

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Shows how depraved yall are at this point. I work in the industry where I see many young women and men, with the bug. You’d never know.

Lol how old are you 13. Lmfao if you think anyone scared of a f-n std. :mjlol:

so you're saying you and others are out here having casual sex bareback and you'll continue to do so because STIs aren't a concern? you'll get elected soon enough fam, it's literally a numbers game.

What do you really think an std gonna do? Kill you? Lmfao.

Didn’t mike Tyson say he had like 20 std in his life.

Y’all really got to grow up.

Idk why even entertain this lame sh1t.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Basically tracking a woman’s ovulation cycle, there is a window in which u can buss in her and she won’t get pregnant.
nah-man-nah-ti.gif

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta work up to raw. We can fukk with condoms for a while then graduate to raw. Can't be busting in just anybody.

Just started fukkin this one broad. p*ssy STANK. Not the good kind of stank either. Begging me to go raw ever since. IDK.

lib123

All Star
Daps
When I was single, I always used two forms of bc: pills and condoms. Because I had a future. :skip: There was one who I didnt have the size for, but I didnt go through with it. He was Brazilian and portuguese, looked ls black, and came from some money. I'm a saint. :pachaha:

I knew several girls who didn't insist on condoms. The unspoken logic seemed to be that, by requesting one, they were implying dirtiness on the part of either them or their partner. Yes, they had abortions for these dudes. Yes, they finally drew the line and birthed one of these children. Only one. I guess the responsibility got them on point.

What made them go through with the pregnancy? Was the dude successful?