Only 8% of women use condoms

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Most women do not care for condoms. A girl I'm seeing right now made me wait almost 2 months to have sex (because she doesn't just give it up to anybody) yet the 1st time we fukked she didn't want to use a condom. She said she doesn't like the smell of latex.

:skip:

The fact you waited 2 months to smash this hoe that had a iud in her arm. Nikka respect yourself :childplease:

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
those shyts instantly kill the mood......

i could be horny as fug with a woman......she tries to strap that zhit on.......flacid.....

i'd rather have a hand shandy......

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The more accurate take away from this is that of the 100% of women who feel they are using a form of birth control, roughly 5% of them are complete morons (1.4% rhythm and 3.7% withdrawal).
34.7% (no contraception) were at least honest and said “screw it. If I get pregnant I get pregnant”.

So from these women surveyed, 40% of them basically don’t care if they get pregnant. So that 7 minutes of foreplay and 90 seconds fun has a horrifyingly high rate of 18 year minimum lock down.

At this point, while in the throws of sexual delight, women should yell “get me pregnant!” and men should yell “financially rape me!”

Daps
:picard:

no wonder we have so many abortions and STDs in America

contraception-use-united-states-abortion-roe-versus-wade.jpg
Of course this includes married, single and women in relationships.

Married women, fiancées and long term situationship broads don't use rubbers. BC pills maybe or some IUD.

Personal experience is that white broads always wanted it raw when I was single. Black women usually preferred condoms when they first smash but will move to raw once they get to know you.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I've realized this forum especially TLR is full of permavirgin and incels and it shows in threads like this when the ignorance comes out.

Anybodys who's fukin in 2022 aint worried about herpes, the calp, hell even HIV. Yall talking likes its 2001.
Shows how depraved yall are at this point. I work in the industry where I see many young women and men, with the bug. You’d never know.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I've realized this forum especially TLR is full of permavirgin and incels and it shows in threads like this when the ignorance comes out.

Anybodys who's fukin in 2022 aint worried about herpes, the calp, hell even HIV. Yall talking likes its 2001.
so you're saying you and others are out here having casual sex bareback and you'll continue to do so because STIs aren't a concern? you'll get elected soon enough fam, it's literally a numbers game.