Only 8% of women use condoms

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i can't stand the rain
giphy.gif
We geaux to clinics and show the blood work round here and ask for HSV1 AND 2 tests

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
yeah maybe after you know it's worth doin all that lol. cuz stds is not the only thing to worry about
I mean....after a while yea. But I'm not having protected sex. I'd rather get a handjob. What's the point of wearing a condom and having sex? All you feel is tightness and warmth. I wanna feel the ridges, wetness, tightness and warmth.

You make me wear a condom when I got my paper work Imma tell you let me feel dat Kung fu grip.

Superstar
Daps
Most women do not care for condoms. A girl I'm seeing right now made me wait almost 2 months to have sex (because she doesn't just give it up to anybody) yet the 1st time we fukked she didn't want to use a condom. She said she doesn't like the smell of latex.

:skip:

:lupe:
She didn’t happen to be a bbw Nigerian, with beautiful teeth, living NW of Atlanta did she?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Most women do not care for condoms. A girl I'm seeing right now made me wait almost 2 months to have sex (because she doesn't just give it up to anybody) yet the 1st time we fukked she didn't want to use a condom. She said she doesn't like the smell of latex.

:skip:
This shyt just happened to me last week lol

bytch telling me she wasn't gonna give me no p*ssy. I need an STD test. We using a condom. Yada yada yada

All that shyt went right out the window once i pulled the hammer out
:laff: