Only 8% of women use condoms

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The weirdest thing about contraceptives is they all suck lol.

No matter how thin the condom is. How consisent she is taking the pill, or gettinf it implanted in her arm.

I had a ex who got it in her arm and she bleed probably 70% of her days like a light period for a year. Nothing crazy but still.

Current chick taking the pill and of course right after Shooting the club up twice in a row we grab some food and it hits her, she hadnt taken her pill in 2 days. She ran to get a plan b lol

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Most women are ok with no condom as long as they have other means of not getting pregnant. Women don’t like condoms just as much as men. No women has actually asked me to use a condom now that I think about it. I’m always the one that suggests it and they say no.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I thought I was sterile for a little bit. I was playing Russian Roulette and
painting-wall.gif
of multiple women:snoop: I wasn’t and my baby mama was using that app on her phone to track fertility and hit my black ass with the
shang-tsung-your-soul-is-mine.gif
:dead:
One of my boys is going through this bs and the nugga barely knows the chick

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Okay, by that logic unplanned pregnancies are always the fault of the woman because she’s the one who actually takes the birth control. Brehs are more concerned about women not demanding condom use because it effects them —or infects them—directly.
They are always the fault if the woman. Unless rape is involved, the woman has at least 5 levels/opportunities/choices to make of pregnancy avoidance.