Only 8% of women use condoms

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I can’t remember the last time a chic asked me to put on a condom

Nobody likes condoms
But no bullshyt women hate condoms more than men.

This new sexual revolution has exposed the “men are sexually irresponsible” narrative.

These women are too horny, to the point of deviancy and irresponsibility.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I thought I was sterile for a little bit. I was playing Russian Roulette and
painting-wall.gif
of multiple women:snoop: I wasn’t and my baby mama was using that app on her phone to track fertility and hit my black ass with the
shang-tsung-your-soul-is-mine.gif
:dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought my I was sterile for a lil bit because I was playing Russian Roulette and letting that go
and
painting-wall.gif
of multiple women:snoop: I wasn’t and my baby mama was using that app on her phone to track fertility and hit my black ass with the
shang-tsung-your-soul-is-mine.gif
:dead:
Same, But Abort Mission Playa :whew:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I thought ever member on the Coli was playa playa and was smashing girls on a regular.

Most women are on birth control. Plus all stds in 2022 can be cured except HIV. And the likely hood of getting that is minuscule. But I think the only people who would know this are the playas in the game. Y’all either 15 years old HS freshman or virgins not to know this.
herps is 4 life...:pachaha:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Coli is the bizarro world - Any thread talking about child support or STDs will be a multi-plat thread with 90% of the comments being along the lines of: "Dumbass, should've wrapped up :francis:"

But this thread, 90% don't use condoms and just play Russian Roulette with their sex life :manny:

If you're in a relationship, or married, yea you never have to deal with condoms again. But just regular fukking around, nah B.
But I have to admit, I'm not perfect. Last chick I messed with, after a couple of weeks, told me to fukk her raw. I'm like for real? :lupe: She's like YES :stopitslime:. Was on edge for a couple of weeks...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bro I been lurking for a while why do y’all do this lol That’s NOT what that data says but nggas see a edgy title and just start rambling 😆

Having said that yea women these days dgaf.

Last edited: