Only 7 Black Students Got Into NY's Most Selective High School, Out of 895 Spots Only 7 out of 895

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The problem of asians being OVERREPRESENTED in education has to addressed. Unfortunately a certain demographic of so called black people have decided to attack BLACK immigrants instead of these asian cats.

The problem is even worse in california. Damn near impossible to get into a top cali school as a black man. When the reality is in the 60's and 70's USC, Stanford, Cal State all had sizeable black population and was a fertile ground for the black panthers!

Can't imagine any type of Black Panther type group coming out of these white washed Cali universities.
Why do you think Asians are over represented in elite schools?

I remember a story about whites trying to cap how many Asians can get into Harvard or Yale or whatever Ivy League it was.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why do you think Asians are over represented in elite schools?

I remember a story about whites trying to cap how many Asians can get into Harvard or Yale or whatever Ivy League it was.
Because they stress education to their youth, and they pay CASH, especially the foreign students. These cash paying foreign students are a HUGE windfall for the univerisities. Then when you factor in the rich white kids whose parents are bribing officials, the smart yet disadvantage black youth will have absolutely NO CHANCE.

And to make matters worse, these same racist asians are the ones leading the fight to DISMANTLE affirmative action programs that were designed to help minorities.

Affirmative action lawsuit against Harvard in judge's hands

again, a certain group of "so called black people" will ignore all this and instead choose to focus on black immigrants.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I feel you...BUT...the diplomas of those 7 black students will be worth a lot more than if they removed the entrance exams to allow 500 black and latinos in. Or am I wrong? I'm open-minded about this issue.

I feel resources should be diverted into prep programs to help more black people into those schools. Rather than just removing the exams in their entirety.

To be fair, Asians are also pummeling whites in entrances to those schools. People sleep on Asians but they have a nearly continuous 4,000 years of civiliazation behind their backs.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How close to 'Shrimp Lamborghini' levels of illiteracy is the average black youth? I distinctly remember people in my graduating class not being able to read simple passages during 4th period English. nikkas thought it was funny too. :francis:

Education was stressed in my house but it wasn't forced as hard as it should've been. 9 times out of 10, I had to make the choice to pick up a book myself because mom wasn't forcing me to read. As a result, I was reading at a 12th grade level in the 7th/8th grade (My own problem wasn't even intelligence. It was drive. I was put in Honors as early as 5th grade and flunked out because I just didn't care enough. If only I could go back in time smh. On a positive note, Mom still took full advantage of all those Gifted & Talented summer camps that I qualified for).

Most of these AA households have too much going on and are struggling to make ends meet as it is. I'd go as far as saying that if you don't have innate intelligence or curiosity as a black child, you're screwed if you don't have aptitude for making money in other ways.

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Black culture does not take education seriously. Look at who the youth idolizes and looks up to.. it's not scholars. American culture in general is anti-intellectual but cacs and other privileged groups can afford to cause they control resources.

They kids who else are the kids supposed to look up to. Barack Obama? The same Obama who lectured young black men about not having 8 girls twerking, not wearing 8 chains and whatever the fukk else he was rambling about? :hhh:
Representation matters but it gotta be REAL. Not fake highlighted by politicians with some off brand agenda to push.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because they stress education to their youth, and they pay CASH, especially the foreign students.

How many parents are paying cash though compared to parents who are just super zealous about their kids academics and study habits? Is it on par with the recent scandal in the headlines involving the Hollywood actresses?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
75 percent who were accepted are Asian. 20% white. The rest black and Hispanic and that’s among all three technical hs in nyc? :snoop:

Honestly we gotta have a real conversation about how we educate our children in the black community. :yeshrug:
"School ain't for everybody" :manny:.....

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The problem of asians being OVERREPRESENTED in education has to addressed. Unfortunately a certain demographic of so called black people have decided to attack BLACK immigrants instead of these asian cats.

The problem is even worse in california. Damn near impossible to get into a top cali school as a black man. When the reality is in the 60's and 70's USC, Stanford, Cal State all had sizeable black population and was a fertile ground for the black panthers!

Can't imagine any type of Black Panther type group coming out of these white washed Cali universities of today.
it was about 5 groups those idiots could have attacked, but these self hating anything but african ass social media scholars wanted to pick a fight with our own kin folks from the continent, because thats what negroes do. smh.