Online gaming is a toxic and racist environment

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Or you could just talk shyt back and not catch feelings.

First off, if you think you're entitled to the same respect you get in real life, face to face, when you're nothing more than just a username on a online game. then you just need to log the fukk off. Just don't even use the internet. Like I said, if you can't handle it, then just play single player.

I'm very surprised that nikkas on this site complaining. I seen more disrespectful shyt taking on this forum than I have ever in any online gaming.

Trash talking has existed and is common to anything competitive related prior to online gaming.

Now the racist shyt :camby:

Just find a squad of people that don't tolerate and boot the individual out.

From Halo 2 to Halo 3 (prior to party chat), I always had a squad that do nothing but talk shyt in our customs games and we didn't tolerate any racism.
Oh ok. I'm talking specifically about racism.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Been known this. This is why NINTENDO has the GOAT online setup. Game is silent. Trolls must download the app inorder to speak. Most trolls wont put in the effort and everyone wins.

fukk open online communications. Americans are too sick and toxic to communicate with randomly.
:DAIGOMJLOL:Man stop it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My 12 year old son is asking to finally get Fortnite on the XboxOne. He’s quite literally the only one of his friends who hasn’t played it yet.

I’m debating caving since he isn’t pressing us for it, but we know he wants it. He is an honor roll kid who doesn’t swear or do mean shyt.

I may only let him play when I’m in the room with him or some shyt.
My daughter plays Fortnite on PS4 all the time.
I only let her play with her cousins and I have her account locked from receiving any new friend requests.
She's only allowed to communicate online with family members.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Playing GTV online

White kid: hey what u doing

White kid 2: nothing much just killing a ******

Me::picard:

It took a sec to realize he was talking about me. I was caught off guard like a mofo. The lil fukk had to be 13yrs old at the oldest.
GTA V online had me :picard: when I played it heavy.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It’s not even that I get offended or mad about it.

It’s just annoying because you know it’s some frail acne faced cac behind the mic calling you a ******, and you just know they wouldn’t say that shyt to your face or any black mans face.

All you can do is maybe kill them virtually but it doesn’t have the same satisfaction as shattering their jaw in real life.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to piss them off, just mention something that their mother or other female family member is probably getting fukked or has been fukked by a "n1gger" and that they love that shyt. Make sure you mention something about them being afraid of being wiped out via the black man's penis. That'll send them into a frenzy. That's the great equalizer. They HATE that shyt. Hell just casually mention that they probably have some African dna in them and troll them and they'll be stumbling.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you want to piss them off, just mention something about their mother or other female family member is probably getting fukked or has been fukked by a "n1gger" and they love that shyt. make sure you mention something about them being afraid of being wiped out via the black man's penis. That'll send them into a frenzy. That's the great equalizer.

:dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you want to piss them off, just mention something about their mother or other female family member is probably getting fukked or has been fukked by a "n1gger" and they love that shyt. make sure you mention something about them being afraid of being wiped out via the black man's penis. That'll send them into a frenzy. That's the great equalizer.
:laff:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I tried it once, as an introvert i canceled that shyt quick. Im playing in my free time to relax and have fun not to hear some kid screaming bullshyt.

It wasnt even racist just random crap that annoyed me. Never played online again after that, fukk other people let me play in peace.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I used to watch mwn to learn how
I tried it once, as an introvert i canceled that shyt quick. Im playing in my free time to relax and have fun not to hear some kid screaming bullshyt.

It wasnt even racist just random crap that annoyed me. Never played online again after that, fukk other people let me play in peace.

Just turn off voice chat. No whiny cac voices and i get to play issue free :ahh:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
You all sound like some snowflake hoes

I welcome it :blessed:
My goal is to shyt on em in game till I receive the hatemail :blessed:

To me thats the best part of online gaming :steviej:

Knowing that you made some cac on the other side of the country break his controller is one of the most rewarding experiences ever :banderas:

Then slide in his DM's that his cr@cker girlfriend is about to get blacked soon. :demonic: