Online gaming is a toxic and racist environment

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Lol I didn’t think this many nikkas would completely avoid party chat because of some racist people that ull never see

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I used to play Age of Empires 2 on MSN Gaming Zone (this is old school multiplayer setup).

There was no voice chat because 56k couldn't handle that shyt and even then you'd have folks typing what would be filtered "F*****G !*@%(*@" where you know those 7 letters are. shyt has been going on since there was internet.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Been known this. This is why NINTENDO has the GOAT online setup. Game is silent. Trolls must download the app inorder to speak. Most trolls wont put in the effort and everyone wins.

fukk open online communications. Americans are too sick and toxic to communicate with randomly.

You either crazy or have no friends on the switch breh. Nintendos online is garbo, try playing Splatoon and coordinating specials. No cloud saves because they may cheat:mindblown: I bought a Switch day one but if this is their online it needs to be free.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
As a white dude, I'm sorry ya'll. It makes me cringe. The MW2 days were some of the worst shyt I ever heard. It's improved since then, if only because party chat is the now pre-dominant communication method on XBL (and it's for the better).

Semi-related: Maybe it's cause I'm a UofA grad, but I can't help but eyeroll at Arizona State having an "Equality in Gaming" office. I can appreciate the intent, but this is something that MUST be addressed by game developers/publishers...this isn't a fight that can be won on a college campus.
white supremacist support white supremacy so it will NOT be addressed.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You either crazy or have no friends on the switch breh. Nintendos online is garbo, try playing Splatoon and coordinating specials. No cloud saves because they may cheat:mindblown: I bought a Switch day one but if this is their online it needs to be free.
Splatoon is fine online. I play it all the time. There is an app you can talk with ya friends with if it's that serious.

I'll take it anyday over the cesspool that is Xbox live or psn.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I’m pretty sure this thread was made on SOHH in 2011. :manny:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only play fighting games and fighting games don't have open chat anymore. I miss hearing my opponents get mad.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
like just now....
i just actually killed this hacker at the username; kah on pubg.
when i was playign team with my daughter.
where he took over control of my character and shot out 183 rounds of my ammo in a 416.
so i saved my ammo in my other big boy and the side arm.
by not clickin on the function of either the big boi or side arm and hid at the top of the stairs with no control and wedged my player against the paneling on the stairway.
then he ran in the building and tried to take me up outta there.
i switched to side arm when his character was trapped in a stairwell.
as soon as he opened the door and took him up off of there.
i guess since he did not think.
i was gon knock his head sckraight off.
he took a grudge and stalked me.
so the next game, when my daughter went to bed and i stayed on pubg.
i played a four player and had a fun team who witnessed it the last round.
we parachute in and land on the roof heavily armed to the teeth.

so i wind up on the ground and can't control my character and my team is like.
you got that hacker messing with you again, and i am like yeah. run along.
so, i stayed locked up in the natalie portman movie unable to move, and in the little bit before the zone takes over.
this character appears and is talking on the team only.
which you can't even do, at all for a normal player.
so i am like man, i will get you up off here just like this.
so, he tries to literally torture my character and shoots me like twice, but i was not really wounded and got play control back.
then, i heal myself cause he is running around like he is taunting me and shootin and just plain stalkin my chgaracter.
my team is like you into with the hacker, i am like yeah....so i get in my bag.
with the insults over the line and i am like if you wanna get it in lets do it.
right in the death zone, you or me.

so, the hacker wounds me a gain and just stays there and i guess he gives me back play control and tries to run off and hide to basically stalk my character.
i get play control back and bust at em and hit him.
he takes play control and wounds me but he was leaking.
so i know he thinks he will run in a room and come out the back.
so i fake run in after him and double back the way i anticipate he was going, and knock his fukk'n shyt back so heinous with the 416.
dude was so mad, and i told him i was reporting his username.
then i reported his username.

shyt was the perfect comeback for the bullshyt he was on.

fukk hackers. ol broad trappin lame shyt.

motherfukkers ain't even nice at videogames and are a hacker.

shyt is ridiculous.

art barr

nba jams world record holder at the 1994 blockbuster videogame championships.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Splatoon is fine online. I play it all the time. There is an app you can talk with ya friends with if it's that serious.

I'll take it anyday over the cesspool that is Xbox live or psn.

funnily enough Splatoon is a lot more easier playing just by watching how your team uses the "this way" and "ouch" command. anybody I've chatted with on my friends list through the app, we don't even discuss strategy, we just have casual convos.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I’m sorry but you nikkaz must be soft ...

I lay into any white boy who tries that shyt

If it’s that much of a problem mute them, but to not play what you want to play when you want cuz you afraid of what someone might say ....

I just don’t understand that mindset
Breh, you aint doin a damn thing just poppin off on a mic on a video game console :loldenzel2:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It was annoying but never really bothered me like that. I just muted annoying people in general.

Nowadays I don't even talk online. Hell, it's actually not even an option in Star Wars BF2... and that's a game that could desparately benefit from being able to talk to your teammates. :bryan:

Low key, is online gaming kinda dead? It feels like people don't play online like they used to in the MW2 days.