Online gaming is a toxic and racist environment

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Never been into micd online play. Hell I finally cancelled ps plus because I never play online really anyways...more of a single player type of guy. I might cop Nintendo’s online to play Smash online though.

When u cancel PS + do u lose the games u got?

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Competitive Rocket League is pretty bad, people get mad as shyt lol

Casual is fine, no one ever has mics on

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
People got every right not to be cool with going online and being called a n-word breh

How the fukk is that pathetic

:dafuqyoutalmbout:
Yup. And the gist of the video in OP's link isn't saying "Racism in online gaming is a new phenomenon", it's saying racism in gaming isn't be addressed adequately enough.

Microsoft's rep system (everyone who gets negative reports sink to the bottom of the barrel and play with one another), for example, has failed. A lot of people get negative reports for things like kicking ass in games. Not enough. The hammer needs to get heavier. First incident of racist language online? One week ban. 2nd time? GT and IP ban. Stop messing around with it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rarely use my mic online. The last time I went online though It was decent(Firewall Zero Hour). Other than that I avoid talking because I just don't feel like hearing some whimp say something he wouldn't say in person.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I join parties with ransoms everyday almost in blackout on cod. Out of probably 50 new white people I team up with a week I Might hear some racist shyt from 2-3 of them. U can usually tell what’s coming from just reading peoples gamer tags.