Online gaming is a toxic and racist environment

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
ehh it’s still a toxic environment for kids, especially fortnite.

:duck:

No one's talks online anymore since XBL introduced party chat and killed online chats. Everyone is always in party chat. Nobodies ever use in game chat. Let alone trash talk.

I been online gaming since Mech Assault for the original Xbox. Back when everyone had mics. Back when there was no party chats.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s never going to change but it’s whatever at this point.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

No one's talks online anymore since XBL introduced party chat and killed online chats. Everyone is always in party chat. Nobodies ever use in game chat. Let alone trash talk.

I been online gaming since Mech Assault for the original Xbox. Back when everyone had mics. Back when there was no party chats.
:comeon: don’t come in here and try say everybody dosent do that, especially kids I work with them and watch them play all the time, my nephew plays as well, google fortnite addiction it’s all over the internet, just because you and your buddies chat in party dosent speak for the entire gaming community :camby:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I remember back in 07 when I first started gaming I was on US servers and got damn:what:.. it was racist as hell :picard:

Now I play on mainly Aussie and Asian servers and I haven't even heard anyone say nikka in years :manny:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
As a white dude, I'm sorry ya'll. It makes me cringe. The MW2 days were some of the worst shyt I ever heard. It's improved since then, if only because party chat is the now pre-dominant communication method on XBL (and it's for the better).

Semi-related: Maybe it's cause I'm a UofA grad, but I can't help but eyeroll at Arizona State having an "Equality in Gaming" office. I can appreciate the intent, but this is something that MUST be addressed by game developers/publishers...this isn't a fight that can be won on a college campus.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:comeon: don’t come in here and try say everybody dosent do that, especially kids I work with them and watch them play all the time, my nephew plays as well, google fortnite addiction it’s all over the internet, just because you and your buddies chat in party dosent speak for the entire gaming community :camby:
Game chat use is definitely down as a whole man.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
its because theres noone to check them. in the arcade days you could shyt talk, but take it too far and thats your ass so it rarely went there. now you can say whatever you want and theres noone to check these dudes for it, so they go all out until they get banned then it becomes a problem

Pathetic

You nikkaz scared to go online. Ecuador of some clown white boys ?

huh?

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm embarrassed that my 10 yr old nephew is a stereotypical idiot kid that curses on the mic and spends hundreds on Fortnite skins/outfits (same applies to all his friends who are also black)

:snoop:

And breh in the video needs to grow a beard, looking like a chomo without one

How does a 10 year old spend Hundreds of dollars?