One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Wolverine.

Already had lengthy talk about this but nobody on this board can "kill" Wolverine. He can be KOed, stopped and incapacitated, but never fully killed and that's a problem because a life on the run is not a good look.
ummmm.... while he's KO'ed the other 8 will kill u

bad choice!

I'll go with Batman, he's gonna put up traps n sh1t and he'll beat them without ever even beign so close for hand to hand combat
speaking of the bat I just watched the batman movie from 1960 on Netflix, HAHAHAHAHA, funny stuff man. Wow!!!

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Batman 100%

nikka can defeat anyone with his bare hands. :dead: at Judge Dredd and dude from Sin City for even being an option

I posted this same question on my facebook yesterday high as fukk cyz the thread intrigued me but instead of dredd and the sin city dude i swapped them out for freddy kruger and lord voldemort from the harry potter series (not cuz i ike harry potter but bytches do and i didnt want it it be only my nerd friends commenting on my facebook wall fukkin up the swag and what not)

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
fukk ALL THIS BACKUP AND shyt. I'M TALKING YOU IN A ROOM WITH ALL THESE CATS AND YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE. FROM THAT MOMENT ON THE OTHERS WILL TRY TO KILL YOU. NO OUTSIDE HELP. KEEP IN MIND THAT NONE OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EACH OTHER.

BATMAN HAS A DISADVANTAGE BUT GAINS GROUNDS THE LONGER HE IS ALIVE. HE'S FAST AND AGILE BUT HAS NO POWERS. HE WOULD HAVE TO RELY ON LONGEVITY AND HIS MIND TO SEE HIM THROUGH.
WOLVERINE HAS A HUGE ADVANTAGE BUT LOSES GROUND THE LONGER HE IS ALIVE. FAST AND WOULD BE A PROBLEM IF HE COULD GET CLOSE TO ANY OF THEM.
VADER HAS A HUGE ADVANTAGE ALSO. HE IS SLOW AND COULD BE PHYSICALLY OVERWHELMED IN CLOSE QUARTERS. MIND MANIPULATION WOULD BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST MOVES IN THIS SCENARIO. YOU WOULD ESSENTIALLY HAVE 2 OR 3 GUARDIANS IF HE CAN PULL IT OFF. JUST RINSE AND REPEAT UNTIL THEY ARE ALL GONE.

THE REST ARE REALLY JUST FODDER.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
fukk ALL THIS BACKUP AND shyt. I'M TALKING YOU IN A ROOM WITH ALL THESE CATS AND YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE. FROM THAT MOMENT ON THE OTHERS WILL TRY TO KILL YOU. NO OUTSIDE HELP. KEEP IN MIND THAT NONE OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EACH OTHER.
!n that case !d go w!t Pred cause none of these dudes gon save you from all the others !n an enclosed space, ! was th!nk!n like a city where we can move around, Pred gon cloak & let them lasers off & nobody will be ready for it, only one could catch him quick enough would be Vader, if he get got & sets that bomb wh!le they all focused on me, !m tak!n the rest w!t me....
:troll:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That batman prep time rule won't work in this scenario, batman would get killed stop bullshytting

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Eh, real talk.... this scenario would be a DOPE ass movie

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That batman prep time rule won't work in this scenario, batman would get killed stop bullshytting

Like I said earlier, the problem is the assumption that Batman NEEDS prep time. At the very least he always carries an assortment of tech in his utility belt in addition to the stuff that's built into his costume that he ALWAYS has. Batman is more than capable just thinking on his feet and it's been shown countless times before.

And yall stay with that "He's just a normal human being" shyt, ignoring the fact that he's probably by FAR the smartest and most resourceful person in that group.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Basically it comes down to star wars fans picking Vader and everyone else picking the wrong person. There could be 10 of each of those other dudes and they literally could not touch Vader. In the star wars universe someone like Vader can just kill any non force sensitive person with his will. The only people that can fight him are people very strong in the force. Youre talking about the chosen one. None of the other guys could get within 100 yards of him. And he can read their minds. And if you manage to shoot him, stab him, etc. all youre doing is cutting into some wires. Vader cannot be defeated by anyone but like galactus or some shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I posted this same question on my facebook yesterday high as fukk cyz the thread intrigued me but instead of dredd and the sin city dude i swapped them out for freddy kruger and lord voldemort from the harry potter series (not cuz i ike harry potter but bytches do and i didnt want it it be only my nerd friends commenting on my facebook wall fukkin up the swag and what not)
I just took ya idea nikka lol. But I added Voldemort, Obi-Wan, Jason, and.....Spider-Man

But you pick two now:youngsabo:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Basically it comes down to star wars fans picking Vader and everyone else picking the wrong person. There could be 10 of each of those other dudes and they literally could not touch Vader. In the star wars universe someone like Vader can just kill any non force sensitive person with his will. The only people that can fight him are people very strong in the force. Youre talking about the chosen one. None of the other guys could get within 100 yards of him. And he can read their minds. And if you manage to shoot him, stab him, etc. all youre doing is cutting into some wires. Vader cannot be defeated by anyone but like galactus or some shyt.
So what if you have Obi-Wan and....

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Those of you picking Batman over Vader don't realize Vader can raise his ass up in the air with the force and cut this nikkas airways off. Bats would choke to death fukking with Vader :upsetfavre:
If it's one big room and an all out brawl, the Predator would have the advantage cause of his stealth shyt and his shoulder cannons, and throwing discs that cut your ass in half.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Those of you picking Batman over Vader don't realize Vader can raise his ass up in the air with the force and cut this nikkas airways off. Bats would choke to death fukking with Vader :upsetfavre:
If it's one big room and an all out brawl, the Predator would have the advantage cause of his stealth shyt and his shoulder cannons, and throwing discs that cut your ass in half.

Batman will use an anti-force suit :troll:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Even if you go invisible vader can still sense you, The only thing any of them could have over the dark lord of the sith is speed/quickness and even then he will read their mind and know exactly what theyre doing. Vader is literally a God among men compared to these guys. He really shouldnt be in this conversation.