One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:what:yall getting outta hand. got vader calling in star destroyers. they scrapping.

how is it that bats gets files and game tape on everyone a week before the fight but they get no info on him? he's just human. what's he benching 350:skip: , run a 4.6 40:pachaha:, 36 inch vertical:laff:. ain't nobody with powers gotta fear him. joker looks at him like "i ain't got no worries":troll:. he having trouble with powerless dudes like penguin, two face, and riddler but washed darkseid:duck:. batman is the goat jump the shark character. go ahead and pick him though.

I'm sayin :laff::laff::laff::laff:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
joker looks at him like "i ain't got no worries":troll:

That's why I can't fukk with Batman. Joker shows this dude no respect. He comes at his neck on a regular basis and Batman always struggling to keep this dude under control. shyt the Riddler ain't worried about Batman.....THE fukkING RIDDLER!

A DUDE THAT TELLS fukkING RIDDLES.

The_Riddler_in_B.A.A.jpg

This dude been giving Batman problems for YEARS.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That's why I can't fukk with Batman.... Riddler ain't worried about Batman.....THE fukkING RIDDLER! This dude been giving Batman problems for YEARS.
a dude who pulls outrageous fukkery & f!gures out h!s !dent!ty, whIle g!v!n clues to the "worlds greatest detective"........

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall acting like Vader is untouchable.. :rudy:

Bats could set a trap that will boom tube Vader to Apokolips or set another trap with Joker's Laughing gas and have Vader like..
CharlieMurphyLaugh.gif

And if your talking backup, Superman would have the Death Star twerkin..

Prep>>>

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
:comeon: Vader calls the emp!re, rogues & bounty hunters..... Pred calls Pred Planet plus colonized planets... thats l!ke a small an!h!lat!on waves com!n through...

only people !n the league (that ! fukk w!t) not gett!n offed quickly is supes, lantern & manhunter, all the other members ! know would be food....
Wonder Woman would body Predator.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Seeing as how Wolverine is the hardest to kill and has the healing powers I would have to go with him. I believe he could keep be alive the longest.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like the idea of sending that nikka Arnold back in time to murk prego bytches/aliens, but i dont think it work like that.

Dredd is a cop and I can't get down with that (nikka giving me citations while protecting me).

Hellboy? Nah

As everyone has already stated, predators value honor too much and get touched all the time by regular people

Batman is cool n all but prep-time takes....time, which you probably don't have at that moment.

its between wolverine and vader in the end and I'm going with vader due to TK and an army at his disposal. The fight could go either way with wolverine guttin him up, but all it takes is for vader to choke wolverine out and dump is ass out the death star's garbage shoot into space and its a wrap.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the prep time shyt gets overplayed by some people as if that's the ONLY way Batman stands a shot against anybody. Obviously the more time he has the more effective he's going to be but lets not pretend like the man hasn't been shown consistently to be able to think on his feet and defeat people FAR more powerful than him.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Vader got bodied twice, by his :flabbynsick: mentor and then his own son. After that they threw his ass on the bar-be-que.

Terminators time travel ability :wow: he could take you back to 1950 and you can live out the rest of your life as a part of the civil rights movement.
yeah he got bodied by dudes that have the SAME powers as he does. :stopitslime:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
what if wolverine calls on professor x to take care of vader :ohhh: Is X's mind stronger than the force? Cuz both can use telekensis, and choke a nikka out with their mind if they wanted to, but professor x can take over another nikkas mind like nothing. Where as with the force it only works for weak willed nikkas.

Honestly the only cat i would trust really is batman. vader is quick to choke out his own people if they mess up, what makes u think he wouldnt do the same to u? :ufdup:
than for wolverine all it would take is someone distracting him with some info on his past or threatening his chick. ( and i'm sure he'd rather protect her than u)
The terminator would be the most loyal but all he got is some guns and no resources. Plus he's slow as fukk. If i'm need protection from humans fine, but not against cats with super powers.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Batman 100%

nikka can defeat anyone with his bare hands. :dead: at Judge Dredd and dude from Sin City for even being an option

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wolverine will heal fast and keep chopping, and Robocop will walk through bullets and keep spraying...it's a touch choice :noah: