One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hellboy looks like the best bet.

Hellboy couldn't protect anybody from Batman or Predator.

Batman wouldn't even use a direct assault, he'd have some long drawn out plane to take someone down without Hellboy even realizing it.

I also think Predator would use his tech advantages in a way that Hellboy couldn't account for.

With that said if you pick someone else to protect you Hellboy would be the most difficult person to deal with followed by Vader.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Hellboy couldn't protect anybody from Batman or Predator.

Batman wouldn't even use a direct assault, he'd have some long drawn out plane to take someone down without Hellboy even realizing it.

I also think Predator would use his tech advantages in a way that Hellboy couldn't account for.

With that said if you pick someone else to protect you Hellboy would be the most difficult person to deal with followed by Vader.
Predator would pass batman by default tho.

Vader protection wise well he has a lot of resources so I wouldn't count him out.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predator would pass batman by default tho.

Vader protection wise well he has a lot of resources so I wouldn't count him out.

Batman has already thrown down with Predators and won. Even their stealth Camo wouldn't work now since Light spectrum visors are regularly used by him.

Vaders best protection is the force and his ability to read emotions (which is why Vader would body Wolverine). It's possible for someone to get the drop on Vader, but it'd have to be someone who can supress their emotions, cloak their thoughts, and physically able to take him down.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Batman would just call the Justice League :troll:

:comeon: Vader calls the emp!re, rogues & bounty hunters..... Pred calls Pred Planet plus colonized planets... thats l!ke a small an!h!lat!on waves com!n through...

only people !n the league (that ! fukk w!t) not gett!n offed quickly is supes, lantern & manhunter, all the other members ! know would be food....

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Vader & Predator got WAY more money, sk!lls & resources than Bats, equal gully..... these dudes got whole planets at their d!sposal.... !f Predator decided to drop that bomb on wayne manor or lost to bats LOL at bats f!gur!n out how to d!sarm !t !n t!me, n!gga gon run l!ke arnold, plus people forget Predator wrote the bluepr!nt for human sc!ent!f!c advancement... LOL at Bats hav!n prep t!me to stop the deathstar & stormtroopers w!t no schemat!cs...

!f you g!ve bats prep t!me you gotta g!ve !t to the dudes WAY more advanced & both would merc h!s ass...
:russ: An empire. A planet. None of that shyt saved Darkseid from catching one to the Dome from the gawd. Darkseids a universal threat and he got murked on his throne because of planning and prep.

Those predators stay getting styled on by normal folk. They only concerned with fighting fair. Lets not forgot how the gawd pushed there wigs back in the 90s also.

Batman wouldnt win a straight up brawl but he's got more than enough to keep these nikkas off my back.

Blackout

Daps
Batman has already thrown down with Predators and won. Even their stealth Camo wouldn't work now since Light spectrum visors are regularly used by him.

Vaders best protection is the force and his ability to read emotions (which is why Vader would body Wolverine). It's possible for someone to get the drop on Vader, but it'd have to be someone who can supress their emotions, cloak their thoughts, and physically able to take him down.
Let a predator take batmans tech and its game over tho.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let a predator take batmans tech and its game over tho.

They wouldn't take his tech without ditching their though. Keep in mind a big part of the Predators is their warrior honor.

Besides they coudln't beat Danny Glover on their own, so they sure as hell aint standing a chance against Batman.

I'm not even a Batman fanboy like that but I find it hard NOT to pick him to protect you.

I Will say the T-800 is a darkhorse in all of this.

Blackout

Daps
They wouldn't take his tech without ditching their though. Keep in mind a big part of the Predators is their warrior honor.

Besides they coudln't beat Danny Glover on their own, so they sure as hell aint standing a chance against Batman.

I'm not even a Batman fanboy like that but I find it hard NOT to pick him to protect you.

I Will say the T-800 is a darkhorse in all of this.
Well the man reason why its hard is because Batman is human at the end of the day.

Gadgets are great but if everybody can use them and train as much as him and reach his level he kind of loses an edge.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the man reason why its hard is because Batman is human at the end of the day.

Gadgets are great but if everybody can use them and train as much as him and reach his level he kind of loses an edge.

Physically he's ultimately human, but he's also one of the greatest detectives in all of fiction, a genius, expert martial artist, and world class tactician. I'm not saying you pick Batman just because of the gadgets I'm saying you pick Batman because he's the jack of all trades in the group.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:heh: fukk that hairy midget. The game is he out to kill you, not the dude protecting you has to kill him. Toss his ass on a magent/throw him in a lake and gg. Who has the money, resources, skills, plans and the gully to keep you alive the longest.

tumblr_m9ap7g0FuY1rx9lpwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m81lrqWGVh1qeyb9ho1_500.gif

Now this dude right here knows what he's talking about. Bruce is thorough with staying on task and he's trustworthy.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:russ: An empire. A planet. None of that shyt saved Darkseid from catching one to the Dome from the gawd. Darkseids a universal threat and he got murked on his throne because of planning and prep. Those predators stay getting styled on by normal folk. They only concerned with fighting fair. Lets not forgot how the gawd pushed there wigs back in the 90s also. Batman wouldnt win a straight up brawl but he's got more than enough to keep these nikkas off my back.
!ll g!ve you them facts... okay batman fought darkseid numerous t!mes, been to apokol!ps, knows weaknesses all that, darkseid bytched up to superman when he lost that 1v1....

none of that w!th Vader or know!n the deathstar erases the planets, force, lightning, telepathy, empathy, lightsaber, layout of the whole planet, noth!n, he cant plan or prep against a Vader he never encountered, he'd call the batcave for analysis but Vader got numerous battle systems & commanders on deck, Vader can deflect multiple lasers at once so ! dont see batarangs do!n sh!t.... remember Joker coulda murked the WHOLE FAMILY & Bats recently.... with Vader, thered be no Bat family... Bats a!nt fukk!n w!t Vader like he did darseid,.... a!nt no prep time dome shot happene!n, !f !ts 1v1 Bats a!nt evn close to fukk!n w!t Vader breh....

! already sa!d Preds ma!n weakness is the!r warr!or code & Bats sonned them before, ! sa!d !f they randomly threw a bomb theyd nuke h!s ass, but they wont... theyd r!de deep on a sh!p & send a few dudes out on some honor sh!t....

! p!cked Vader, hed just off these soft dudes......

PUT IN TASKMASTER, THEYRE ALL DEAD QUICK FAST.....

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:yall getting outta hand. got vader calling in star destroyers. they scrapping.

how is it that bats gets files and game tape on everyone a week before the fight but they get no info on him? he's just human. what's he benching 350:skip: , run a 4.6 40:pachaha:, 36 inch vertical:laff:. ain't nobody with powers gotta fear him. joker looks at him like "i ain't got no worries":troll:. he having trouble with powerless dudes like penguin, two face, and riddler but washed darkseid:duck:. batman is the goat jump the shark character. go ahead and pick him though.